What's new

What did you learn from your last shave?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I learned that if I get careless with a 1924 Ever-Ready Shovelhead that I might not notice it during the shave...but I will afterward. Excellent shave today but light irritation on the neck area which surprised me based on the face feel I got while shaving.

Love Personna reds for good reason (SMOOTH and comfortable)! :a14: :a14:

Been trying some new blades lately, which only makes my top-tier better!

Face lathering REALLY improves the shave, when it's done by applying a semi-dry paste to your face and then building lather with a few drops of water at a time.

I found out that my new sample of Stirling Electric Sheep soap is almost as slick as my Cremogena blend.

Otherwise, Nuthin' - I already know everything else that I need to know. Of course, that could change tomorrow.

Wizamet SI and Timeless bronze .38 are quite a match. Also Yaqi 2 band is not much different than Stirling finest.
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I thought Just mastering a DE razor would be accomplishment but over time it seems I can pick up any safety razor be it DE or SE and get a nice shave with minimal issues. Blade feel and audio is so important to great shave.
Have some great shaves!

That Treet Platinum Super Stainless blades caught me off guard...with their sharpness and smoothness. One of the best I have in my sampler.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That my eyes are old. I finished up, rubbed my chin, and had to look closer. Yep! Totally missed a 1/2 inch strip on my chin.

Top Bottom