What's new

What did you learn from your last shave?

Know my beard in total. For example just under my chin on upper neck both sides, it grows in three different direction fro ear to chin.

Dont have an in-depth conversation with swmbo while doing doing an atg pass.
$epic-facepalm-o.gif
View attachment 447270
Dont attempt responding to threads while shaving....just don't

When you work up a decent lather and use an R41 the way it's supposed to be used, the blade is almost irrelevant. A fine shave is always in prospect!
Even a 4-day old Dorco does what all DE blades are supposed to do.

I learned that I can enjoy an OC razor, I just need a couple days growth to avoid irritation. Just happy for money not wasted!

I learned that important lessons learned can be un-learned in a flash. Rarely do I go for a BBS shave. This AM I sort of did, with an OC and a 4 shave old blade. Obsessing over a few touch up spots + a tad too much pressure = irritation. Break out & splash on the RR Problem Solver AS and all will be well tomorrow.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
After 6 plus years of straight razor shaving, I finally have made some excellent acquisitions and no longer need ANYTHING............ for YEARS!

there's this little patch of hair right on my jawbone that I always miss due to it being a different grain than everywhere else on that side of my face. Ok, I didn't just learn this, but it was definitely reinforced.

Top Bottom