What's new

What did you guys have for breakfast?

Warm Cheese and bacon buns with ham and egg.....
proxy.php

So yum [emoji39][emoji106][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toasted Spicy Malt Fruit Loaf with Butter and Raw Honey. We get the loaf from a stall at the monthly Farmers Market in Traralgon and the honey, which we keep until it’s like candy, comes from a local supplier.

All that dleliciousness is washed down with a pot of black coffee.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I had a Bacon Guacamole Burger for breakfast!
It was some pretty good eating!!

My wife has just returned from a visit to Australia.

Cereal, apple and milk.
Vegemite on toast. PDG.

My wife has just returned from a visit to Australia.

Cereal, apple and milk.
Vegemite on toast. PDG.

Ah so you discovered the secret of Vegemite on toast huh.....?
A tiny smear on buttered toast ...... so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah so you discovered the secret of Vegemite on toast huh.....?
A tiny smear on buttered toast ...... so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I discovered Vegemite on toast 50+ years ago, but I don't always have it in the house...

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
a quad shot cappuccino followed by a double bloody mary, naturally. One simply MUST reward oneself properly for getting up out of a nice comfortable bed.

A tiny smear on buttered toast
What are you on about, the proper way to do it is to keep applying until you can no longer see bread. :001_tt2:
I sometimes get a bit overboard I need to eat my Vegemite toast upside down so it doesnt burn the roof of my mouth. :117:

What are you on about, the proper way to do it is to keep applying until you can no longer see bread. :001_tt2:
I sometimes get a bit overboard I need to eat my Vegemite toast upside down so it doesnt burn the roof of my mouth. :117:

Yeah na....
It must be the Kiwi in me .... [emoji106][emoji1604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
This morning one of my buddy's brought bacon, egg, potato, and bean tacos that his wife made.
They were really good!!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Crumpets this morning slathered with butter and honey and a nice cup of coffee. Who does not like a bit of crumpet in the morning. :)

Some days I just skip the toast and just scoop some vegemite straight from the jar to my mouth.

Top Bottom