What's new

What did you do about your mouse problem?

Man, this thread again? Oh well, I stand by my answers:
Cat or Sentry Gun.

Also, death by natural predator is not necessarily quick. My sister's cat essentially waterboarded his last mouse (chewed on it, then dropped it in the water bowl to struggle, take it out to chew on again, repeat, etc.) :blink:

Also, death by natural predator is not necessarily quick. My sister's cat essentially waterboarded his last mouse (chewed on it, then dropped it in the water bowl to struggle, take it out to chew on again, repeat, etc.) :blink:

Good point, I'll often catch my cat playing with her meals before she finally kills them. One time she spent a good half and hour batting around a baby ground squirrel before downing it. The funny thing was the darn squirrel actually looked like it was having fun. :blink:

I was have this problem years ago , I dont know were I hear about winter green oil put a litter in small pieces or carton like 1"x1" and put this carton in the last area you see the mouse, the think is the mouse have a sensitive nouse for strong smell . you have to put some carton humid with wintergreen oil to repelled the mouse but belive me this realfuntion , the mouse go to the house of your side.
winterwreen oil is for massage or for external pain

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I refuse to believe an animal this cute can't feel pain and emotion.
proxy.php

I did not catch one of those in my mouse trap . . .

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I think the troll comments come from your only posts being in this thread. No introduction, no apparent interest in badgers or blades (maybe badgers), just a big pro-mouse platform. I've never dealt with mice and will decide how to handle the situation when it presents itself. Personally, if I catch a mouse, it may very well find itself released back into the wild with a fine BBS, smelling strongly of Bay Rum.

15 posts total.
Every single one in this thread.
Know how to kill a troll?

Stop feeding it.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
If I may . . . back to business a bit. When do you feel confident enough to remove your traps and put them back in storage for the next season? 3 days, a week, never?

Top Bottom