What's new

What did I Find?

Hey there!

Curious if anyone knows what this single edge is, and/or what type of blades it would use.

Gryffinbrush 2.png

Gryffinbrush 3.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’m not sure but I think it actually takes a Cartridge Blade that slides on it. Pretty cool though.

I’m not sure but I think it actually takes a Cartridge Blade that slides on it.

That wouldn't surprise me with the limited pics I have. I bought this for the brush, so even if I can't get the razor functional, I won't be heartbroken.

I'm thinking the balance would be way off, but it would be fun at least to try it out.

Also it looks like a typical DE razor would fit on the stand in its place.

I Amazon'd some Trac II blades which will likely beat the razor to my house. I'll give it a shot, I've never used a Trac II before. The handle does look end heavy, for sure.

Very cool! I found the same razor at a flea market a couple months ago, but no brush or stand. I assumed it must have came in a set, but hadn't found any pics. I just use mine as decoration sticking out of an old shaving mug. You's is much cooler, the brush really completes the look! congrats!

I Amazon'd some Trac II blades which will likely beat the razor to my house. I'll give it a shot, I've never used a Trac II before. The handle does look end heavy, for sure.

Trac-II is a pretty good system, as carts go. The head doesn't pivot so the technique is the same as you'd use with any SE injector razor, carts are cheap if you shop around. Trac-II is my airline carry-on travel razor.

Top Bottom