What's new

What DE to get next?

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
I am old and cynical as well. As stated I have never ordered from this company before. At this point my order looks fine. Order invoice is for the correct razor and usps shipping number shows it arriving on Saturday. I will post here upon its arrival.

I am old and cynical as well. As stated I have never ordered from this company before. At this point my order looks fine. Order invoice is for the correct razor and usps shipping number shows it arriving on Saturday. I will post here upon its arrival.
Hey, thanks for the great follow-up, Chef. Have a great day.

I too started off with a 34c and feather blades and after sometime was no longer satisfied with the performance. Switched to the RR JAWS and am very happy with its efficiency and smoothness. I'm trying different blades and at this point prefer a GSB over the feather.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef

So if anyone is looking for a Rockwell 6c this sale is legit. I just opened it.

20200124_162144.jpg

If you have coarse hair and sensitive skin, I would not try the NEW LC. There will be too little blade support (which is quite important with coarse hair and sensitive skin). NEW Short comb has better support and is probably a good next choice if you don't want to get too aggressive too fast.

You might try a Ming Shi 2000s adjustable. $11 delivered. Once you know what setting you like, you can go from there. With coarse hair, you may find you like the higher settings.

I really like the Ikon Standard so far with coarse hair and sensitive skin. It is pretty aggressive, but this translates to less times over the skin. Aggressive is probably not something to shy away from unless you have poor support.

Last edited:
Top Bottom