What's new

What company has largest share of your wallet

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
That makes for a thinly sliced pie graph here. The biggest wedges would be Feather, Stirling and PAA.

These in order of highest wallet share:

1)Leonidam (custom brushes)
2)Saponificio Varesino (shaving soaps and aftershaves)
3)Henson (razors)

PAA by a wide margin.

Then Arianna & Evans.

For hardware I guess it would be That Darn Rob/Chisle and Hound. I have two of his brushes.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
-Vintage razors on _bay, & also antique stores. Biggest chuck of change went that way for razors & shipping & enjoyed it all the way.
-Italian barber- Razorock, excellent folks to deal with for modern razors, soaps & brushes.
-Fendrihan Canada & Connaught UK has some really good deals also & products hard to find, also good folks to deal with.

Tons of PAA love here. I need to try something CK-6!

It is very interesting to me how PAA is so loved on B&B and so universally hated/blacklisted on certain other shaving forums.

Tons of PAA love here. I need to try something CK-6!

It is very interesting to me how PAA is so loved on B&B and so universally hated/blacklisted on certain other shaving forums.

The owner has a checkered past—not everyone here is a fan. You can search and find a variance of opinion. I have bought one item from PAA, but frankly I am reluctant to spend any more money there.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Gillette, though a large number of pre-owned vintage razors consume the most expenditures.

Charcoal Goods, Wolfman, Timeless.

Iwasaki owns me. I am no longer a free man. If I were on my deathbed, and the master called me and asked to incorporate my ashes into the next run of his razors, I would say yes. It would be the best form of immortality.
:thumbup: lol
[master is unfortunately ill and no longer makes them as far as i know]

So far,

wolfman razor and declaration grooming,

declaration grooming takes up most of my shaving soap, including all my aftershave water.
The problem with the shaving brush is that it's too hard to get!

Blackland Razors: Tradere SB, Vector SB w/ stand, Sabre L1/L2w/stand. And I’m really glad that I found Blackland Razors with guidance and enabling from my fine friends here at B&B.

Simpson
  • Chubby 1 super
  • Major super
  • Classic 2
  • Duke 3 best
  • Wee Scot
  • Classic 1 synthetic (the one I wish I never bought)

Top Bottom