What's new

🙋 What Cella Extra Extra Bio (green) smells like? 🙋

Can anyone help me here understand what the new Cella smells like in terms of more known fragrances?

In another thread someone mentioned it smelled like AdP Colonia, and someone described it as Creed Aventus.

Another thread mentions TdH Orange Verte.

To say I have no clue what it smells like is an understatement, looking fwd to some clarification. 🤷 🤷

TIA!

1613059982672.png

I just recommended this product in the thread on summer aftershaves, so I supposed I should give this a shot. But it's a tough one for me to describe--different from anything else I own. Here's what Cella has to say:

The lotion’s exclusive fragrance starts out with a blend of fruity notes combined with the crisp scent of pink pepper. The heart is a perfect blend of the elegant notes of Damask rose and jasmine, surrounded by the smoky aura of birch. The base is sublimed by notes of labdanum, precious woods and amber adding exceptional warmth and unrivalled persistence.​
​
But that wouldn't help me much--I don't get to hang with birch's aura much, and labdanum and I are similarly unacquainted. So from my less sophisticated perspective: Bright, some fruit and flowers, maybe aquatic. I'd classify it in the unisex category--neither masculine nor feminine. But distinctive and sophisticated. Complex but still harmonious. Counter to the official description, I don't think it has great persistence. But that's a good thing for me--I don't want colleagues to notice my scent. It's just for me and my wife. If she's lucky! ;)

Unlike some aftershaves I've bought on a whim, I really like this one. For me it's ideal as a summer date night scent, but still something I could splash on any morning.

not a direct comparison of “scent notes” But EEB has the same light and “bubblegummy” character as DR Harris Arlington.

Its semi-sweet citrusy clean scent

Top Bottom