What's new

What catridges should I get?

D

dangerousrazor

15618098366341203250387052395467.jpg
15618098544116292064875826577383.jpg
15618098757098530644153002414740.jpg

I recently got this razor from a razor lot. Dont know much about cartridge razor. What catridge should I get to put it into use again?

Listen to @Sabre I took his advice and have had great shaves with vintage Gillette and Wilkinson sword Trac II compatible cartridges. On eBay you can get some great deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

dangerousrazor

eBay. You need to look for Gillette TracII/GII, Wilkinson Sword Profile/WII, or Schick Super II. Avoid Personna's and Dorco's.

Another poster had great success with Aliexpress :).

Thanks for the advice!

D

dangerousrazor

Listen to @Sabre I took his advice and have had great shaves with vintage Gillette and Wilkinson sword Trac II compatible cartridges. On eBay you can get some great deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look them up on the ebay. Thanks!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice looking razor, let us know how you get on with it when you get your blades.

Personally, I prefer the Schick Super II cartridges over the Trac II cartridges. To me, they are sharper, smoother, give a closer shave, and last a lot longer. I can, at best, get a weeks shaves from the Trac II, but the Super II cartridges last me 40+ shaves. As a plus, the can be had from the Bay for a lot cheaper than Trac II’s.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Personally, I prefer the Schick Super II cartridges over the Trac II cartridges. To me, they are sharper, smoother, give a closer shave, and last a lot longer. I can, at best, get a weeks shaves from the Trac II, but the Super II cartridges last me 40+ shaves. As a plus, the can be had from the Bay for a lot cheaper than Trac II’s.
Good to know!

Top Bottom