What's new

What Brush?

Need some help chaps!!

Within the last six months I purchased a Badger Hair Brush from the Gentlemans Shop (Edwin Jagger ).

To my surprise the hair started to fall out of the brush while on holiday in the States.(alot more than usual)

Thought I had brought the brush home to return, but it turns out it was lost at some point on my travels.(great holiday though)

The result being I am in the market for a new brush.Would love a Shavemac SMF
but dont think they are produced any more.Is this the case? or where can I buy one .(would consider second hand)

What are shavemac brushes like quality wise or what should I look at.

Regards Alan

If post a budget range you have to work with then that will help alot with picking out a nice brush for you :)

And are you looking only at the Shavemacs?

Alan
What is that scooter in your avatar? Can you post a larger photo of it?
Very intriguing.

The only reason I mention second hand is because I do not think the SMF brush is made any more, and yes I would consider other brushes.
All that said I am tempted to wait for the B&B Brush.

Regards Alan

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: How nice is this? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

proxy.php

Oh the brush, A lot of the choice is price point, what do you want to spend, besides the issue with hair loss what were the shortcomings and pluses in your old bike- I mean brush?

Sweet ride!

Glad you enjoyed the photograph of the Mille R Jim!!

There was no problem at all with my old brush bar the hair loss.I think I will wait on the badger & blade brush @ $100, sounds interesting.

Alan

Top Bottom