What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

proxy.php

Not my photo but am awaiting a 250g box of full Virginia flake. Mmmmmm Christmas!

This picture is 100% win.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Waiting on my Aristocob order. I'm getting the Elf and Shire Cobbits, a Great Dane Spindle, and two Morgan's.

Just ordered 8 oz. of Penzance and Stonehaven. I plan to try a flake of each and then jar/age the rest for a couple years.

Baby tin of Penzance is on the way thanks to Ace_Club's notice. Never tried it before, now I need to decide to cellar it or try it immediately....

Been eyeing this one for a while but the price was too high IMO, it went on sale and I considered it again but managed to refrain for at least another day, then today it was discounted again, so I's owns it now...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

A Kevin Arthur natural finish blasted military mount Bulldog.

According to the website, it was released on Jan 1. I happened to see someone mention it on another site today and decided to give it a try.

http://www.standardtobacco.com/
Interesting. Standard Tobacco was at the Vegas show with a number or re-releases of classic blends. I see P&C has Bengal Slices now, but they don't have the one I was personally looking forward to: Warhorse (which was also allegedly released on 01 Jan). Bummer.

I ordered some Arturo Fuente "it's a girl" cigars. I don't know how good they are, as they're my first ones, but it was less about the cigars and more about the need for "it's a girl" cigars ;)

Top Bottom