What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), Nat Sherman Host Hunter (10ea, 6x 43...Lonsdale) cigars and Cuban Romeo y Julieta Churchil cigars (10 ea, 7 x 46...Sir Winton's favorite). :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill; Prime Minister, Knight Companion of Order of the Gater (and many other awards/honors), and Nobel Prize Laureate for Literature

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Two days ago I placed an order for 16 tins of snuff. Today I received an email that 2 of the tins were out of stock, and asked if I would like to replace them with something else. I asked if they could hold my order until the tins were back in stock and if I could add a couple other out of stock tins to the order to be shipped all at the same time.

Sometime between now and who knows when I'll be receiving 22 tins of snuff. Mostly Samuel Gawith but a couple others added in just for good measure.

Two days ago I placed an order for 16 tins of snuff. Today I received an email that 2 of the tins were out of stock, and asked if I would like to replace them with something else. I asked if they could hold my order until the tins were back in stock and if I could add a couple other out of stock tins to the order to be shipped all at the same time.

Sometime between now and who knows when I'll be receiving 22 tins of snuff. Mostly Samuel Gawith but a couple others added in just for good measure.

Twenty-two tins... damn! It is a real pain in the butt to get hit by customs for anything over 200g for importing tobacco into Canada... that is on average 4 tins... Next time I go to the US I might go a little crazy at a tobacconist.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
They are my favourite too!
Justin:
proxy.php
...and I always get a special kind of 'kinship' feeling with Winnie when ever I light up 'his' cigar! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Smoking cigars is like falling in love. First, you are attracted by its shape; you stay for its flavor, and you must always remember never to let the flame go out”!
Sir Winston S. Churchill

Last edited:
I may buy one from my B&M after work on saturday now save it for the Sunday herf. I can almost taste it now!

I also have some NC's on their way to me
Carlos Torano 1959 Churchill
Saint Luis Rey Churchill
Rocky Patel Rosado Toro
5 Vegas Miami Toro
Rocky Patel American Market Churchill
Don Tomas Cameroon Robusto
Indian Tabac Cameroon
Vigilante Sungrown
Rocky Patel Edge Torp
Padilla Corojo Torp
Padilla 1932 Signature Torp
Padilla Series '68 Corojo Torp
Padilla Limitado
Gispert
AB Maxx The Fix Robusto

Hopefully they will be in on friday!

I have a pound of Shortcut to Mushrooms, and a 2oz sample of Lane 1-Q on order, plus several 4 oz bags of various aro's from another site... all should arrive by Monday.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I was waiting on and just received (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a box (25), of Cuban Montecristo [FONT=&amp]No. 3's (5½[/FONT] x 42...Factory Box Code Jun 10), and 10 Cuban PuroExpress Bespoke Big Bat ([FONT=&amp]5½[/FONT] x 50...sorry...no Factory Box Code offered ), cigars. :thumbsup:
proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Gentlemen, you may smoke." King Edward VII of England [/FONT]

Last edited:
Waiting on 8 cigars and a cutter. It left Nashville several days ago and no tracking update since then. I had to open a case with USPS Saturday, so hopefully they'll look for it tomorrow. I won't hold my breath though. :rolleyes5

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a 1996 Barrett-Smythe (pewter Cigar Store Indian), Zippo Cigar Lighter (and will use my
KGM Vector Butane Lighter Insert), and will get it engraved with “To Smoke is Human; To Smoke Cigars is Divine”.! :thumbsup:

$lighter.jpg

proxy.php
"The most tangible of all visible mysteries [is a Zippo]". Leigh Hunt

Last edited:
Not exactly waiting for delivery, instead trying to get past my laziness and drive an hour and a half to pick up from Blewbyou some Penzance, MB Old Dark Fired, G.L. Pease Triple Play, SPC Mississippi River and SPC Plum Pudding.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Got six 2 oz. C&D blends coming;
Blockade Runner
Black Bourbon
Byzantium
Interlude
Irish Blessing
Mississippi Mud

Oh boy, the breadth of my AD's is about to show, lol.

Marlin Flake
Dunhill Flake
Pipe cleaners
Speedball Ink
Calligraphy practice pads
Pilot Parallel 6mm pen
Straight nib holder
Animale Animale Fragrance
YSL M7
Booster's AS Oriental Spice
Booster's AS June Clover
Feather Blades

aaaaand that's all ;-)

Nothing wrong with being a well-rounded AD machine! :thumbup:

Oh boy, the breadth of my AD's is about to show, lol.

Marlin Flake
Dunhill Flake
Pipe cleaners
Speedball Ink
Calligraphy practice pads
Pilot Parallel 6mm pen
Straight nib holder
Animale Animale Fragrance
YSL M7
Booster's AS Oriental Spice
Booster's AS June Clover
Feather Blades

aaaaand that's all ;-)

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I received (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a while back a vintage Cigar Ashtray from Cuba (5in diameter), I got off 'the bay'! :thumbsup:

$ashtray.jpg

Inscription translation;

Cuban Cigars
The best for its aroma and the beauty of the forms that [accompanying it!]
proxy.php
"I think an Ashtray is the most fantastically real thing". Damien Hirst

I saw this in a thread in General Shaving Discussion, but have not found it here in The Brown Leaf.

What are you waiting to be delivered?
Where did you place your order?
How soon do you expect to recieve it?

I'll get the ball rolling :)

I'm waiting on an order I placed with pipesandcigars.com
1-8oz can of Hearth and Home Signature Series AJ's VaPer
1-8oz can os Sutliff Private Stock Blend No. 5
2-Missouri Meerschaum MacArthur Bent Pipes

I'm really looking forward to trying these two blends and seeing how the MacArthur pipes smoke as well. I've always wanted a pair of MacArthur pipes; one for English blends, one for VaPer blends. I might get a 3rd MacArthur for Aromatics like Captain Black Royal and China Black Whiskey.

My order is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the 16th

So lets here it gentleman, what are you waiting to be delivered?

Top Bottom