What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Q. What 'good stuff' (all 'Brown Leaf' related items), are you waiting on to be delivered?
proxy.php

I'm waiting on a vintage Limoges Ashtray (4in x 5⅞in), by artist Jean Pouyata I got off 'the bay'! :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol

$$(KGrHqR,!h4FDiuI0)K6BQ7e8lKrjg~~60_57.jpg $$T2eC16ZHJG!E9nm3q9BQBQ7e8rZPp!~~60_57.jpg
proxy.php
"I think an Ashtray is the most fantastically real thing". Damien Hirst

Last edited:
I have two 50g tins of Frog Morton and an unsmoked 1988 Peterson Rusticated Sherlock Homles Original coming in from Smoking Pipes, I am sure that since I ordered one a day after other I should expect them a week apart.

I have 2 diplomat cobs on order, one churchwarden forever stem for the cobs, a bulldog rhodesia estate from the bay, and a Denmark handmade freehand estate pipe, also from the bay.

-A Mr Brog Bosman Pipe, basically his version of a Falcon pipe.
-2 free packs of pipe cleaners from Dr. Grabow (free with the pipe I bought).
-Free Captain Black White from the promo everyone else took part in.
-Free Captain Black Cigars from the same promo.

-A Mr Brog Bosman Pipe, basically his version of a Falcon pipe.
-2 free packs of pipe cleaners from Dr. Grabow (free with the pipe I bought).
-Free Captain Black White from the promo everyone else took part in.
-Free Captain Black Cigars from the same promo.

Oh yeah, I'm also waiting on the free pipe tobacco sample. Due to the lame NY laws, I wasn't eligible for the cigar one.

Currently waiting for a tin of Rattray's Red Rappartee and Marlin Flake as well as a tin of Captain Earle's Nightwatch.

I received 3 flavored mini cigars as a sample from the promo and I'm in NY. Hmmmmm

That is strange... when I went to the link it wouldn't even let me fill the form out based on the state my shipping address is in. :(

EDIT:

I went back to the site, just to see if I missed something, but there it is, in big bold print:

"Due to state regulation, we are unable to ship tobacco to Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Utah, and Washington at this time."

Last edited:
I went back to the site, just to see if I missed something, but there it is, in big bold print:

"Due to state regulation, we are unable to ship tobacco to Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Utah, and Washington at this time."

I think the rules of the promo got changed, likely after they realized they were breaking the law.

I recall reading elsewhere that early on people in NY were able to participate, but more recently they cannot.

I'm curious as to what company was running this promo. There are NO state regulations (that I am aware of) prohibiting the shipping of tobacco products to Minnesota.

I've never had an issue getting tobacco products here in Minnesota. Minnesota has a 70% tax (on the wholesale price) for tobacco products sold in the state, but online out of state retailers don't have to pay it. For tobacco products ordered online or brought into the state their is a "use" tax that the buyer is supposed to pay.

Last edited:
$OS Ship copy.jpg This should be arriving shortly from eBay Vintage Old Spice After Shave Lotion Ship Decanter Limited Edition 6 FL OZ Sealed, Never Been Used. Will I be brave enough to crack the seal?????

$Light House .jpg Vintage Shulton Old Spice Lighthouse Decanter Authentic Flint Glass 5 Fl OZ w/ box (used). Wonder if there is any After Shave Lotion in this Gem. If so I will definitely try it out when it arrives.

I'm on a Virginia kick, except the Balkan flake.

2 Full Virginia Flake 50g

Grousemoor 50g
Balkan Flake 50g
Golden Sliced 100g
Golden Glow 50g

The only problem with vintage Old Spice is that it really ghosts a pipe.:lol:
I think I have 3 tins of FVF coming from SP.

Top Bottom