What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Ken Byron Ventures's Mountains of Madness blend.

proxy.php

Started the Mac Baren Plumcake season yesterday :). Smoked three bowls and went to bed far too late, that's how great it is (at least for my palate)!!!

Picked up this Ava Maria Sampler 5”x58 from CI on the cheap. With the ID.me discount it was only $36 shipped. CI does a wonderful job with ID.me giving a 10% discount and free shipping for veterans and activity duty. Also picked up another Boveda Butler from Northwoods. Northwoods have these on sale right now for $24 and a $10 discount code when registering your email, total of $17 shipped.

0275889E-2FF8-41DB-9A42-6CCB6CB9F9AD.jpeg41579C37-D72D-439A-AF31-6C8D58FC0033.jpeg

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Picked up this Ava Maria Sampler 5”x58 from CI on the cheap. With the ID.me discount it was only $36 shipped. CI does a wonderful job with ID.me giving a 10% discount and free shipping for veterans and activity duty. Also picked up another Boveda Butler from Northwoods. Northwoods have these on sale right now for $24 and a $10 discount code when registering your email, total of $17 shipped.

View attachment 1029040View attachment 1029041

Those look tasty

Had some C&D Blockade Runner and Comoy's Cask 2 & 12 arrive in Fridays mail, along with a couple of Dunhill Pipe Wipes. I've never used anything other than a clean microfiber to wipe down my briars, but some are looking a tad dull.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigar Freinds:
proxy.php
I'm now waiting on a box of twenty-five (25), Cuban Fonseca No. 1 (6⅓in x 43 - Cazadores...hope they send their 'oldest' Box Code) cigars. :drool:

Fonseca No 1 - 1.jpg

proxy.php
"My rule of life [is] prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite [of] smoking cigars...". Sir Winston S. Churchill

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Cigar Freinds:
proxy.php
I'm now waiting on four (4), - Cuban Montecristo (5 sticks ea), No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 & No. 5 Samplers (20 cigars), and I hope they send their 'oldest' Box Code. :drool:

Montecristo Sampler.jpg

proxy.php
"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party [and the world stops in its aroma]". Martyn Harris

Top Bottom