What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

This Sp.com estate got me...
English Estates Ashton Brindle Stack (XXX) (2017) | Buy English Estates Tobacco Pipes at Smokingpipes

004-002-16916.2621.jpg

Waiting on some Watch City blends: 8 oz of The 4th Nun Returns!, 8 oz of Roanoke, and the Watch City's Flake Sampler. Theoretically will arrive on Wednesday the 20th; maybe sooner?

Long time since I made a tobacco purchase. I wanted to explore more C&D offerings, so a few tins each of the following are on the way:
Epiphany
Oak Alley
Dreams of Kadath
Chenet's Cake
Black Frigate
Bijou

Long time since I made a tobacco purchase. I wanted to explore more C&D offerings, so a few tins each of the following are on the way:
Epiphany
Oak Alley
Dreams of Kadath
Chenet's Cake
Black Frigate
Bijou

Epiphany is decent. Its an all around touch of everythign kind of smoke. Have a half dozen tins of Bijou but have yet to crack one.

I doubt I'll get to smoking these any time soon, except for the Epiphany which if I like I will buy in bulk. Just wanted to fill the glaring C&D gap in my cellar.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Got a lovely Chris Asteriou on the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaarrghhh! SP is out of my Newminster Superior Round Slices. Oh well. Just have to order some LBF and Proper English. I’ll order some more Newminster in a couple of days. It’s not like I dont have pounds in the cellar already.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Aaarrghhh! SP is out of my Newminster Superior Round Slices. Oh well. Just have to order some LBF and Proper English. I’ll order some more Newminster in a couple of days. It’s not like I dont have pounds in the cellar already.

I have reading a lot recently on the Newminster. Might have to check it out.

Probably alot of the reading is from me but it’s the best I’ve found. I’m stocking up. If you try it, let me know if what you think. If it’s just me. I’d hate to be an enabler around here.

Top Bottom