What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I just placed an order with Aristocob last night, so I'm waiting for a Lady Godiva (Eaton) and a MacArthur Emperor.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Went way overboard with the money this weekend. Just ordered the "Full Monty" clay 6 pipe combo from Penn Valley Pipes. Next week should be a good week.

- McClelland FROG MORTON 100g
- Samuel Gawith BALKAN FLAKE 50g
- Orlik GOLDEN SLICED 50g

I'm a little bit excited! :)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Right now, I'm waiting on (
proxy.php
"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting". Andy Warhol), a package (10 cigars), of Cuban Monte's # 1 (6½ x 42...Lonsdale). :drool:

$Montecristo_Montecristo_No.1_cigar_full.jpg
proxy.php
“To Smoke is Human; To Smoke Cigars is Divine”. Anonymous

I just ordered some Peter stokeby Bullseye luxury flake, and Davidoff Flake Medallions, i hear when aged it has wine characteristics , has anyone had any old/aged of these

Lots of e-liquid

-30ml Halo Midnight Apple
-30ml Halo Tribeca
-7ml Halo Turkish Tobacco
-7ml Halo Cafe Mocha
-7ml Halo Freedom Juice
-7ml Halo HX3
-7ml Halo Menthol Ice
-7ml Halo Tiki Juice
-10ml Blue Cola
-10ml Blue Crush
-10ml Peach Blush
-10ml Atomic Apple
-10ml Double Apple

Lots of Hearth & Home:

Hearth & Home Louisiana Red
Hearth & Home Anniversary Kake
Hearth & Home Berry Nice
Hearth & Home Larry's Blend
Hearth & Home Capitol Stairs
Hearth & Home Stogie

Plus a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat, some more pipe cleaners, and an extra cob bit.

Put in an order for 4 oz. of Shortcut to Mushrooms and a couple tins of Peterson University Flake.

I kept hearing about S2M and the hype it gets, so I figured that I should try some and see for myself. The University Flake is a gift for my father, as he really liked it when I let him try a sample I received.

From Pipesmagazine PIF, H&H Ambassador, H&H Magnum Opus, and McClelland Frog Morton in the Cellar. From Pipes and Cigars, McClelland Christmas Cheer 2013, McClelland 5100, H&H Black House, H&H Mt. Marcy and H&H Sunjammer. First on-line tobacco order ever!

I haven't even gotten my first pipe yet and already have traded for this model, it's not and exact picture of the pipe but is the same style and finish. I will probably get this one before my cob gets here.
View attachment 351384

Just wanted to thank you for posting this... a Savinelli 320 is going to be my next pipe, I absolutely LOVE the look of this!

I've got a Peterson 1 Pipe Tobacco Pouch and a tin of 3 Oaks Syrian on the way from SP. I've got about a 50 minute each way to work, so I've really been wanting something that I can carry a pipe and some tobacco in. This should make the commute much more enjoyable and keep me out of my fiancee's cigarettes!

Top Bottom