What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Thanks to a tipoff from you fine gents, I have two tins of Marlin Flake and two tins of Wessex Brigade Campaign on the way, along with a handful of cigars.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence

Attachments

• 248FCC92-A3D3-4472-A98A-BE777CAC73EF.jpeg
    248FCC92-A3D3-4472-A98A-BE777CAC73EF.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 5

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on twenty (20), Cuban Partagas Capitols (vitola: Mareva [Petit Corona]...5⅛ x 42…presented in 5 cigar tins…hope they have some 'age' on 'em), cigars. :drool:

proxy.php

proxy.php
Background Info - “The Partagas Capitols – part of the Partagas Línea Retro [love everything cigar Retro] are Mareva sized cigars (5 ⅛ inches by 42 ring gauge) presented in a stylish metal tin. The tins are an elegant touch, a charming 70s aesthetic which reminds us of a golden age of cigar smoking, but also serves a very practical purpose. The cigars will smoke for about 35-40 minutes; the tins will keep them (and any similar sticks you wish to replace them with afterwards) protected for far longer”.

Works Cited: Partagas Capitols

Partagas Capitols
proxy.php

proxy.php

Partagas Capitols in a Retro Tin
The Linea Retro are presented in stylish tins.

proxy.php
"Pull out a [Capitol cigar] at a dinner party [and the world stops in its aroma]". Martyn Harris

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on twenty (20), Cuban Partagas Capitols (vitola: Mareva [Petit Corona]...5⅛ x 42…presented in 5 cigar tins…hope they have some 'age' on 'em), cigars. :drool:

proxy.php

proxy.php
Background Info - “The Partagas Capitols – part of the Partagas Línea Retro [love everything cigar Retro] are Mareva sized cigars (5 ⅛ inches by 42 ring gauge) presented in a stylish metal tin. The tins are an elegant touch, a charming 70s aesthetic which reminds us of a golden age of cigar smoking, but also serves a very practical purpose. The cigars will smoke for about 35-40 minutes; the tins will keep them (and any similar sticks you wish to replace them with afterwards) protected for far longer”.

Works Cited: Partagas Capitols

Partagas Capitols
proxy.php

proxy.php

Partagas Capitols in a Retro Tin
The Linea Retro are presented in stylish tins.

proxy.php
"Pull out a [Capitol cigar] at a dinner party [and the world stops in its aroma]". Martyn Harris
Update.png

My Fellow Cigar Smokers:
Just a little Background Info on the current and past production of Capitols.

Capitols - Marevas - l42 × 129mm (5⅛″), Petit Corona

Partagás Capitols

Construction: Totally Handmade (Totalmente a Mano), Tripa Larga (Long Filler).
Bands: Standard band B.
Packaging: Dress box of 50 cigars in 10 aluminium tins of 5 cigars.
History: Alongside the Romeo y Julieta Club Kings, these make up the Línea Retro.

Background Info on the Discontinued Capitols

Capitols - Petit Cetros 40 × 129mm (5⅛″), Petit Corona

Partagás Capitols

Construction: Machine-made (Mecanizado).
Bands: Standard band A.
Packaging: Aluminium pack of 5 cigars.
History: While officially discontinued in 2001, this cigar has apparently not been seen since mid-1980s.

Works Cited: Partagas Cuban Cigar Website

proxy.php
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar [tobacco]. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace”. Raul Julia

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Additon Icon.png
...to my above post...the discontinued Capitol's ring gauge was 40 and the current production's ring gauge is 42. :thumbsup:

1656519318822.png
“[Cigar] tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams". Victor Hugo

Last edited:
May have went a tad overboard the last few days 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️. Couple more vikings won, a peterson tankard, a p&c order coming, and two more bones... the tankard may be a bit more rough than I thought and go back but I will know more when it arrives.

Screenshot_20220703-203559_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-203629_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-203701_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220703-203758_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Top Bottom