What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Awesome! I've been kicking around the idea of getting one for a while now. I've heard really good things about them and finally pulled the trigger.

GQ Tobaccos has a great selection and shipping is reasonable. You might like a meer lined bowl.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
GQ Tobaccos has a great selection and shipping is reasonable. You might like a meer lined bowl.
I was eyeing a few meer lined bowls but I opted for a less expensive briar to see how I like the system first. If I like it a meer lined is definitely in order next.

Beautiful pipe 😍 I love the Savinelli 320 shape. Not great as a clencher but feels nice in the hand and smokes great.

I certainly don't want to dissuade you from ordering directly through Savinelli, but Smoking Pipes has a nice selection of pipes and may save you some money over the long run. Also, if you don't mind unfinished seconds I can highly recommend the Pipe Nook for Savinelli series III pipes. I own 2 and absolutely love them.

Can't wait to see pictures in the acquisitions thread once it arrives.

Assuming I do not get shafted via UPS, I'm paying $120CAD direct. The cheapest I have seen on SP was $90.00USD, and most were $132USD. At worst, it's a wash in terms of price, but I will keep the Pipe Nook in mind.

Awesome! I've been kicking around the idea of getting one for a while now. I've heard really good things about them and finally pulled the trigger.
I've wanted one ever since I saw photos of Roger Moore smoking one and looking very debonair. My hair and generally dishevelled appearance will probably thwart my attempt to look stylish but I want one anyway. :)

Your Order Details

Carter Hall 1.5oz Pouch
Carter Hall
Carter Hall 1.5oz Pouch
Sku: 003-590-0001
Quantity: 1
Price: $4.35
Ready Rubbed Match
Sutliff
Ready Rubbed Match
Sku: 005-443-0071
Options: 4oz
Price: $8.13
Field & Stream Match
Sutliff
Field & Stream Match
Sku: 005-443-0154
Options: 2oz
Price: $4.31
PS403 Luxury Bullseye Flake
Peter Stokkebye
PS403 Luxury Bullseye Flake
Sku: 005-005-0014
Options: 2oz
Price: $7.51
Amphora Sampler
Amphora
Amphora Sampler
Sku: 003-274-0008

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I believe you picked well. I’m not into Amphora but the rest I’m familiar with and like each of them, my all time favorite being the ready rubbed. Half and Half was my favorite until I tried RR and after that there was no competition. Enjoy 😊.

Top Bottom