What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I got a $200 prepaid Visa card for my birthday. I spent a couple of weeks trying to decide whether to replace some books I lost to water damage, or buy pipes and tobacco. In the end, I decided to dip into my savings and do both. So, after lots of cart shuffling, ordering, canceling, and reordering with a different payment method, my orders are on the way. There's some tobacco and books, but the big thing I'm expecting is a Peterson Sherlock Holmes.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
1596643563253.png

From smokingpipes eu

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I got a $200 prepaid Visa card for my birthday. I spent a couple of weeks trying to decide whether to replace some books I lost to water damage, or buy pipes and tobacco. In the end, I decided to dip into my savings and do both. So, after lots of cart shuffling, ordering, canceling, and reordering with a different payment method, my orders are on the way. There's some tobacco and books, but the big thing I'm expecting is a Peterson Sherlock Holmes.
Books and the pipes go together well.
I wonder how long shipping will be?
I used to work for a EU based company that bought Canadian sims. Shipments from the EU were generally quicker than from Canada, which makes no sense at all. :)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I finally caved. I'd always been resigned to the fact that I'd never have a Dunhill pipe, because I couldn't afford one. But I just found an estate Cumberland for less than $200. I figured I'd better pull the trigger while I could. It's still the most expensive pipe I've ever bought.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I finally caved. I'd always been resigned to the fact that I'd never have a Dunhill pipe, because I couldn't afford one. But I just found an estate Cumberland for less than $200. I figured I'd better pull the trigger while I could. It's still the most expensive pipe I've ever bought.

200.00 for a pipe that can last a lifetime is worth it!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose

Sweet! Can’t wait to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered four more MM Missouri Prides giving me a total of six. This is, by far, my favorite MM and quite possibly my favorite pipe period.
A damn fine pipe for driving, fishing, camping, and yard work. Best for times like that, and superb for those American burleys you so love.
Speaking of which, in my cart I'm ordering Friday I have a couple ounces of Sutliff Ready Rub based on your review and recommendation.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
A damn fine pipe for driving, fishing, camping, and yard work. Best for times like that, and superb for those American burleys you so love.
Speaking of which, in my cart I'm ordering Friday I have a couple ounces of Sutliff Ready Rub based on your review and recommendation.
I think you will love the Sutliff Edgeworth/Ready Rubbed I don’t even consider it as a “Codger” blend. It is one high end Burley. I’m considering getting a second pound already. It is also a slow smoker. And yes, it does love a cob.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
You inspired me. I just ordered another pound of Edgeworth, two ounces of 1-Q and two ounces of Match Troost. I smoked a lot of Troost back in the day - it was sliced back then and I’m just curious about 1-Q. I generally don’t care for aromatics but seems everyone loves th stuff so what the heck?

Top Bottom