What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Took advantage of the 4th of July sale at TP and got a black short bent radiator frame to replace the one I lost.

Just placed an order... a few tins of baccy and a stanwell De Luxe 88 sandblasted pipe.

Screenshot_20200707-225908_Yahoo Mail.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
SWR. I never “got” this tobacco until tonight when I must have smoked it right. I finished and filed my taxes today so as a reward, I’m going to order a 14oz tub and two more MM Missouri Pride pipes from Eddie. I have one and it is becoming my favorite cob. 😃

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
SWR. I never “got” this tobacco until tonight when I must have smoked it right. I finished and filed my taxes today so as a reward, I’m going to order a 14oz tub and two more MM Missouri Pride pipes from Eddie. I have one and it is becoming my favorite cob. 😃
I have a vision of you being buried under piles of OTC tubs and cobs at the moment and it's making me belly laugh!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I have a vision of you being buried under piles of OTC tubs and cobs at the moment and it's making me belly laugh!
Amazing isn’t it? I’m loving the stuff more than most any blends I’ve ever had. Missed out on a lot. Have to catch up now. Beginning to see why this stuff has been around for so long. I’m into my codgerhood officially now. May as well take advantage of it. Too slow to chase women anyway.

brandaves

Amazing isn’t it? I’m loving the stuff more than most any blends I’ve ever had. Missed out on a lot. Have to catch up now. Beginning to see why this stuff has been around for so long. I’m into my codgerhood officially now. May as well take advantage of it. Too slow to chase women anyway.
Have you tried Mixture 79 @steveclarkus? I think its another one you would like (another tub inbound!) :D

brandaves

1lb HH Burley Flake
3 tins ABF
1 3.5oz tin Solani Silver
2 Forever Stems for my cobs
12 Snuff bullets from Toque
A bamboo "stash" box for pipes/tobacco/snuff storage while car camping at the end of the month.

I'm gonna need more cellar jars...

brandaves

Dolly Parton famously said that the three most important things in her life were 1) God, 2) Sex and 3) Music in that order. She said that she was not yet ready to meet God, but too old for sex so hopefully music will tie her over in the meantime...I guess for us the number three in that equation is Tobacco.

I didn't bite, but I see you did! It's a good looking pipe.
My gf bought it for me. She said I needed it because I’m Irish. Haha I’m looking for the other acrylic bent pipes(charles towne cobbler, pot o gold) as well.

MM just needs to get their shipment of stems from Italy apparently

Figured i would give the Whatever a try since it's cheap.
Review 5 stars
proxy.php

Rated 5 out of 5
I added this to my last order just on a whim. I thought I would use it as an emergency supply if I ever got short on the good stuff. Boy, was I ever wrong! This is an outstanding aromatic with more different flavors than I can describe. It’s almost like every puff is a different blend. A little sweet, a little fruity, with some overtones of cocoa, nuts, and delicious black Cavendish. The Virginia and burley comes through as well, You can taste each individual tobacco and flavoring, but in different combinations with each puff. It is like a tobacco parfait. Mild to medium, and no tongue bite at all. I will be keeping a large jar of this on my shelf from now on.

Figured i would give the Whatever a try since it's cheap.
Review 5 stars
proxy.php

Rated 5 out of 5
I added this to my last order just on a whim. I thought I would use it as an emergency supply if I ever got short on the good stuff. Boy, was I ever wrong! This is an outstanding aromatic with more different flavors than I can describe. It’s almost like every puff is a different blend. A little sweet, a little fruity, with some overtones of cocoa, nuts, and delicious black Cavendish. The Virginia and burley comes through as well, You can taste each individual tobacco and flavoring, but in different combinations with each puff. It is like a tobacco parfait. Mild to medium, and no tongue bite at all. I will be keeping a large jar of this on my shelf from now on.
I’ve been looking at trying their blends next! Thanks for the review on that blend. I had not even seen it on there before! I will be sure to pick some up now.

Top Bottom