What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Kaywoodie Birkshire billiard.

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Update.png
Dagnabbit...I just had to do it...now look what I've done.

Purchased another Travel Humidor. :001_rolle

Now, I'm still gonna keep my current humidor, but I just had to have this one.
proxy.php

It’s made by the Italian masters "Mastro de Paja" and made of Elm Burl and Mahogany woods.

Travel Humidor - Italy.jpg

Travel Humidor - Italy - 2.jpg

Travel Humidor - Italy - 1.jpg

• The cedar interior has compartments for 6 cigars complete with humidifier (w/ foam…but I’ll use a Bovedo pack [69%] for humidity control) & 2 magnetic seals (lid & base), for secure closure (‘whoosh’).
  • Cigar Compartments (non-removable), - length 7.8in, (up to Double Corona size) & width - .7in
  • Dimensions of Humidor: 10.2in length x 6.5in width x 1.9in height
proxy.php
"A cigar [humidor] ought not to be [used] solely with the...hand, [but with] the eyes, and with the spirit". Zino Davidoff

Well, I found my new pipe stand. PAD means wanting to show them off to guests, once in a while.

001-069-0542.9075.jpg

Nifty Neal Yarm 7 pipe stand that should sit well in the office.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
Kaywoodie Birkshire billiard.

proxy.php

You lucky man. I have been interested in a new Kaywoodie as a modest 'lawn pipe' (one I don't mind if I drop when reconnoitering about the estate). I had a bead on a Kaywoodie Standard large billiard with a healthy burn time, but it fell through. So I slightly upscaled myself to a Savinelli Tre KS instead from the good folks at Smokingpipes.

002-033-42931.4674.jpg

You lucky man. I have been interested in a new Kaywoodie as a modest 'lawn pipe' (one I don't mind if I drop when reconnoitering about the estate). I had a bead on a Kaywoodie Standard large billiard with a healthy burn time, but it fell through. So I slightly upscaled myself to a Savinelli Tre KS instead from the good folks at Smokingpipes.

View attachment 1041285
That's a nice looking pipe!

This is my first post in the Brown Leaf so hello all.

My first order from Wilke Pipe Tobacco, 191, 196, Royal Cherry and Vermont Maple Cavendish on their way. Very excited to try their stuff! I have heard nothing but good things.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Just placed my first order from The Country Squire.

Rivendell
Old Toby
Parson's Blend
Cherokee

Waiting on a order from Smoking Pipes. Was expected to arrive 2 days ago so it should be here in the morning. Bunch of random blends including some Blending Latakia and some Balkan blends. Have been stocking up a wide varitey of tobacco to "Cellar" and enjoy along the way, since Pipe Tobacco burns slow i have been smoking a small pinch at a time so even a 1oz sample lasts a long time.

Top Bottom