What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Had to place another order with Watch City to get their new red Virginia blend. Added their Meshugaas burley/cavendish blend.

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
AD572296-EFA1-4E54-8AC3-5D8EE1A484D2.jpeg

Peterson Sandblasted Tan Spigot. Consolation from non-buyers remorse on a pipe I should picked up when I had the chance.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Nice. My Tanblast spigot is my favorite Pete.

My heart was broken when I went to see if they had any XL02 ‘s. All sold out.

Apparently the tan spigots with the amber acrylic stems are discontinued. I may never track down an XL02.

My heart was broken when I went to see if they had any XL02 ‘s. All sold out.

Apparently the tan spigots with the amber acrylic stems are discontinued. I may never track down an XL02.
Thats a very nice consolation prize you got, though.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigarinistas:
Again, I've just re-ordered a neat box (10 cigars), of Cuban Cuaba Distinguidos (6⅓ x 52...Perfecto [or by it's Cuban format name of 'Romeo']). Again, I do hope I receive them with a little 'age' to 'em.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I will say, I'm always intrigued by the shape. The last 20 odd cigars were 'fuller' and 'packed' with flavor, complexity, aroma and the greatest amount of smoke to start off with, when in most others cigars it would otherwise be mild to medium.

In the past I've found this Perfecto to be a mild, medium-bodied cigar that has an easy draw and the toasty notes add to the of this cigar. :thumbsup:

Also in the past, this perfecto (for me...in my humble opinion), was mild-bodied at first, then progressing to the half-way point, the smoke turned to light-medium in strength, then to medium-full towards the last third and stub. This cigar was packed with flavor (cedar, coffee and spice), complexity, creaminess, aroma and the greatest amount of smoke to start off with no harshness at all (take your time). Halfway through the smoke there are wood and leather notes which develop and then give way to dry earth aromas. The second third is marked by a slight woody / cedar spiciness. In a few words...an awesome cigar and I believe the perfecto format is designed for this fact.

Read More: How do you light your Perfecto?
proxy.php
"The [perfecto] cigar is the perfect complement to an elegant lifestyle”. French Author George Sands

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
proxy.php
So much for waiting for the L.E.
Your Order Details
proxy.php
Seattle Pipe Club
Plum Pudding 2oz
Sku: 003-606-0003 Quantity: 1
proxy.php
Sutliff