What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Blackjack, Stratford, Brown Twist Sliced, and Kendal Dark Thick Cut.

proxy.php

I guess it is really more just general cleaning. I’m going to try to get some of the buildup off the rim and in the bowl. The stem looks to be in pretty good shape but I will know more once it gets here.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My Fellow Cigaranistas:
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on a Box (25), of Cuban Fonseca Cosacos Cigars (Petit Corona - 5¼in x 42);

Fonseca Cosacos.jpg

and two (2), Packs (3 cigars ea), of Cuban Partagas Serie P No. 2 Tubos Cigars (Torpedo - 6in x 52). :thumbsup:

Partagas Series - # 2-Tubos.jpg

Cigar.jpg
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My Fellow Cigaranistas:
proxy.php
Now, I'm waiting on a Box (25), of Cuban Fonseca Cosacos Cigars (Petit Corona - 5¼in x 42);

View attachment 948707

and two (2), Packs (3 cigars ea), of Cuban Partagas Serie P No. 2 Tubos Cigars (Torpedo - 6in x 52). :thumbsup:

View attachment 948706

View attachment 948710 "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Oh man, I haven’t had a Cuban Fonseca in ages. Thanks for reminding me I need to remedy that! Love those cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am waiting on...

1 pouch of HH Chatham Manor
1 lb Stokkebye LBF
Both of which will be first times with

And then on the bay, just because I liked the looks of it I got this coming. Description says it's an Italian briar called an Excelsior De Luxe. Don't know what I'm getting my hands on next week, but I'll surely let you guys know.

View attachment 947037

Yeah, this pipe is crap. Sorta knew it might be but now it’s my project pipe. Already removed the two-piece stem and tore down a 12 gauge shell for the brass base that will slide over the end of the shank. Removed the primer and drilled out out the hole to take a Forever Stem I have waiting. Now I have the problem of the mortise diameter inside the shank being to wide. Do I plug the hole with a piece of dowel and drill out to size or does anyone know of a trick or two?

Chelsea Morning - 8oz
Dunhill London Mixture - 5 tin
Balkan Sasieni - 5 tin
SPC Plum Pudding - 2 oz

I've never had SPC, the others are some of my favorites.

Nothing at the moment, but looking at the new Peterson St. Patricksday green coloured system pipes I don't know how long I can keep that up. PAD rears it's ugly head...

Might be a good idea...
Yeah, at the same time, Tobacco Cellar is estimating I have close to 40 years of baccy in the cellar. I sort of stopped buying more last Feb or so when I saw that. If I make it long enough to go through that stash, I'll be both pretty surprised to have made it that long, and pretty content to have, even if I run out of pipe tobacco. lol

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yeah, at the same time, Tobacco Cellar is estimating I have close to 40 years of baccy in the cellar. I sort of stopped buying more last Feb or so when I saw that. If I make it long enough to go through that stash, I'll be both pretty surprised to have made it that long, and pretty content to have, even if I run out of pipe tobacco. lol

Maybe for you trading is the way to diversify and pad your more favorite blends instead of buying. I’m about 10 pounds behind you and also have slowed a bit in stocking up.

Maybe for you trading is the way to diversify and pad your more favorite blends instead of buying. I’m about 10 pounds behind you and also have slowed a bit in stocking up.

I do plan to try putting together some trade posts at some point. Early on in my stocking up, I picked up a decent amount of English blends, which have fallen out of favor with me over all, and some aro's that have fallen down the list of preferred a good deal. I have to go through my spreadsheet and see just how much of that 40 pounds are blends I still really like, and aren't likely to stop liking at all at this point. Which is why the trading posts are just a thought... so much paperwork to sort out the stash in the way I want, and I haven't been that not busy with more important things yet to tackle that job. lol

Top Bottom