What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Won a pipe lot... I'll be spending some time at the pipe shop cleaning them up and getting them in the case. Hopefully they sell well. There was a Sav gator skin in it and what looked like some Peterson p-lips. Nothing I want to keep but the estate case at the shop is getting bare.
Awesome! Wish my local store had an estate case.

I'm surprised that they don't. Is it a chain store?
Nope :frown:. Not sure if they just don't want to deal with it or if it is because it is a cigar shop first and pipe shop second. There is a good amount of pipe stuff but they certainly put more into the cigar side. Recently they moved to a larger building. I expected more goodies would be added but they didn't seem to add any new pipe stuff. Jist increased the humidor, added a larger lounge, space for a future possible vip club, and a bar...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
C41EC700-BB06-4A0D-AEB0-D24333457CB5.jpeg

No one was bidding on it so I sniped with with a low bid and won. Less than half the BIN.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
No worries haha. Not the first or the last time it will happen haha. Not like I needed it with the new commission morta. I will watch his stuff for the future though :D

Well, thank you for not running up the price on me! I owe ya one.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Score! That's a sweet-looking pipe...sorry, Mark.

Thanks man. This is the first canted eggish looking shape that looks decent and isn’t 400 bucks. I don’t think the chamber on this one is canted but it still has that look. Without fail every nice Danish canted egg/apple that catches my eye is always expensive.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thanks man. This is the first canted eggish looking shape that looks decent and isn’t 400 bucks. I don’t think the chamber on this one is canted but it still has that look. Without fail every nice Danish canted egg/apple that catches my eye is always expensive.

That is a great looking pipe. Everything I have read about Morta, says, English/Balkins really shine in them. I don't know if it's the morta or the 9mm filter, but Virgina's and VaPers have really been pretty good in my Poker also. Virginia's tend to really heat up on me, and this morta seems to to be able to tell me when I can speed up or need to slow down.

Top Bottom