What's new

what blades

I have had an AS-D2 razor for a few years now. At first, I did not like the razor because I thought it was too mild. I tried shimming the razor and that was OK but did not give me the smoothest shave. Eventually, I put a Feather in that razor and that made all the difference in the world. The shaves were fantastic.

Normally, a Feather blade lasts me only two or three good shaves. However, in the AS-D2 razor, they last up to 12 shaves. I discovered that Feather blades in a milder razor last longer and stay sharper.

I have had an AS-D2 razor for a few years now. At first, I did not like the razor because I thought it was too mild. I tried shimming the razor and that was OK but did not give me the smoothest shave. Eventually, I put a Feather in that razor and that made all the difference in the world. The shaves were fantastic.

Normally, a Feather blade lasts me only two or three good shaves. However, in the AS-D2 razor, they last up to 12 shaves. I discovered that Feather blades in a milder razor last longer and stay sharper.
I'll perhaps just stick to the feather blades, don't think i can go wrong then, maybe try a different blade just every now and then👍🏼

Top Bottom