What's new

What blade comes in this wrapper

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I shaved with this blade today and got one of the smoothest shaves I've had in awhile. I used some dried up Tabac shaving cream which worked like Tabac works. Very smooth face feel. Very clean shave.
20210127_150511.jpg

Is this the predecessor of the Personna Platinums/Israeli Reds?
That I don't know. I believe the blades pictured are also referred to as Personna "Israeli Blues", but Personna's blade-naming conventions are a mystery to me, generally speaking. The exterior packaging is also a head-scratcher for me:
Crystal Blades.jpg

Red and black on the outside, blue and white on the inside? Yeah, that makes sense! :mad2:

That I don't know. I believe the blades pictured are also referred to as Personna "Israeli Blues", but Personna's blade-naming conventions are a mystery to me, generally speaking. The exterior packaging is also a head-scratcher for me:
View attachment 1214374

Red and black on the outside, blue and white on the inside? Yeah, that makes sense! :mad2:
I have a tuck of blue/whites as the picture above but haven’t had the chance to test them yet.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
My ‘understanding’ (which is difficult with Personna products and marketing) is that ‘Israeli reds’ (now made in Germany) were a different blade made in the same plant. :mad2: :mad2:
This has become a new topic
“Blades without boarders”

Top Bottom