What's new

What beard products did you use today?

It seems like most other forums have this type of thread, so I figured I'd give it a go while I'm trying lots of different products.

Cremo Beard Softener
Stirling Soap "Coniferous" beard balm

All I've ever used is l'oreal beard oil in my beard..i also use it as a pre and post shave on my head too..works awesome

All I've ever used is l'oreal beard oil in my beard..i also use it as a pre and post shave on my head too..works awesome
I didn't even realize they had a men's line, I haven't seen it locally. I'm hunting for the elusive combo of products that won't make me so oily that I get Acne, but not dry me out so much my beard completely frizzes out.

Today:
Bossman "Gold" beard balm

I didn't even realize they had a men's line, I haven't seen it locally. I'm hunting for the elusive combo of products that won't make me so oily that I get Acne, but not dry me out so much my beard completely frizzes out.

Today:
Bossman "Gold" beard balm
Hey mate,I'm in nz and it's pretty common over here.it's really good stuff ay.it's nice and thin,so a little goes along way...i rate it😉

Bossman Gold Beard Conditioner
Bossman Gold Beard Jelly
Bossman Gold Beard Balm

I felt like this was going to be redundant, since their balm breaks down into what feels like oil. Their marketing crap insists on using the beard oil AND the balm, so I gave it a go for the heck of it. Made zero difference. The Conditioner is fine, and the Jelly is great because it's oil, but with enough substance to work with and not drip or absorb into your skin. The balm is very mediocre, even the tin feels cheap. I'll keep hunting for ways to keep the frizz down

I apply Bulldog beard oil after my evening shower each day. In the mornings I work in some Cremo beard balm. I have some Long Rifle balm and oil to try when these run out.
I typically rinse clean in the evenings and condition/oil/balm in the mornings. Between beard and hair products, if I use too much oil it makes me break out.

Today's assortment:
Cremo Beard Softener (Discontinued, maybe? I'm trying to finish off the bottle I have)
Brisk Beard Balm/Conditioner

Shea Moisture Men's Beard Wash
Stirling Soap Coniferous Beard Balm

Picked up some Scotch Porter stuff to try from a local store, so I'll be interested to see how it holds up.

Cremo Beard Softener
Scotch Porter Beard Balm

I really didn't want to like the SP balm, the price is high but the reviews were positive. The scent is fantastic and it feels great, not too oily and not dry. I have a short beard so I can't say much for it's holding properties.

Top Bottom