What's new

What B&B is doing to me!

So, I read all these forums, watch all these pictures, and get all these ideas. At first I was seeking 'a better shave', then along comes some 'schooling' on the matter, than a hunt begins for products, razors, 'things' shaving related, and once there's few places left to search, the mind gets rolling and out pours a ton of ideas of how you can create the things you can't find.
So, I was playing around with labels, trying to create some kind of blade bank for my shelf, when I thought it would be neat if I can re-label some of my new products with their ancient labels. THEN, I start thinking, "What if I re-brand my favorite things in my own label"?
Now, my some of my favorite things are truly mine.....

$IMAG1348.jpg

$IMAG1349.jpg

$IMAG1350.jpg

$IMAG1356.jpg

Maybe some other people will try this? Be interesting to see other's 'Product Lines'

Well you had my curiosity , now you have my attention :D
I'm definitely gonna try this,maybe without the borders ,but damn Good Job !

Off-topic: Thoughts on the indian gillette wilky's ? I prefer the black 7'o clocks.

Well you had my curiosity , now you have my attention :D
I'm definitely gonna try this,maybe without the borders ,but damn Good Job !

Off-topic: Thoughts on the indian gillette wilky's ? I prefer the black 7'o clocks.

Awesome, glad to see some appreciate it.
On the blades.., I have tried the 7 O'clock, which I actually did find a bit sharper, but the G&W's I found in a dollar store relatively close by, so I stocked up. It's much cheaper and easier. They sell two 5 packs for a buck! I can get 2 or 3 shaves on each side of the blade so that works out to a pretty damned cheap shave.

Very nice stuff. Did you just use a regular color printer? How did you get the different sized stickers?

Ya, just a 20$ Walmart printer. All I did actually was put the print outs over a wide piece of very clear box tape, place them on the bottle, and trim off the excess tape. Seems to work well.

Top Bottom