What's new

What AS smells like/complements Palmolive stick?

The title says it all. Aparently there used to be Palmolive AS lotion and balm, but they're no longer available. What would be a perfect pairing?
Perfect: same (or suiting) smell, same pricepositioning (cheap) and easily available in continental Europe?

The title says it all. Aparently there used to be Palmolive AS lotion and balm, but they're no longer available. What would be a perfect pairing?
Perfect: same (or suiting) smell, same pricepositioning (cheap) and easily available in continental Europe?
that soap doesn't have residual smell...and it's smell is just soapy clean smell barely parfumed at all, but, for me it perfectly matches with Hattrick which is readily available in any Müller or DM stores in continental eu.

proxy.php

Sent from my Y7 using Tapatalk

hands down Stirling Green.
he said in soaps pricerange (ok, that's actually impossible because the stick costs 1.5€) and continental europe....stirling is way above that range if you can find it without searching.

Hattrick is 6 euros for double the amount...does it's job good and smells complementary to the soap.
I'm not saying that's the best choice, but it fits the profile that OP asks for :)

he said in soaps pricerange (ok, that's actually impossible because the stick costs 1.5€) and continental europe....stirling is way above that range if you can find it without searching.

Hattrick is 6 euros for double the amount...does it's job good and smells complementary to the soap.
I'm not saying that's the best choice, but it fits the profile that OP asks for :)

missed that part. stirling is actually one of the most affordable shaving brands, but yeah not if you're based in europe.

in OP's case i would have to say Proraso Green then.

Pitralon is the closest match, and what I use

Which of these Pitralons are referring to?
1614331610524.png

The green one says 'classic', the black & red states 'original', the blue one 'polar' and the brown box with the differently shaped bottle mentions 'Swiss version'

that soap doesn't have residual smell...and it's smell is just soapy clean smell barely parfumed at all, but, for me it perfectly matches with Hattrick which is readily available in any Müller or DM stores in continental eu.

proxy.php

How do I get this? Can u give a quick review?

It's a good aftershave if you like citrus smell. Scent is not owerpowering...it's citrus combination with spicy and woody undertones. Not strong on alcohol either....just a classic summer AS.
Not sure we're referring to the same product here. Its the Pitralon Classic I ordered. Not the skin bracer (took a sniff of the skin bracer at our local shop and it didn't make me reach for my wallet)

Not sure we're referring to the same product here. Its the Pitralon Classic I ordered. Not the skin bracer (took a sniff of the skin bracer at our local shop and it didn't make me reach for my wallet)
Sorry :D I didn't look at the nickname, ahahahahah
Pitralon Classic is great...I prefer Swiss or Croatian Ralon, but this one is also great. :)

Just received the Pitralon. On first sniff, this is going to be a match made in heaven with the Palmolive stick!

Top Bottom