What's new

What are your top 4 fragrances? Keep only 4?

1) Lattafa "Qaa'ed" signature scent.
2) Penhaligon's "Sartorial" for autumn and special occasions
s Sartorial
3) Nike "The Perfume" for early spring
4) Aramis "Aramis" sometimes depending on the mood

I don’t have many, at the minute I like
GF Trumpers Sandalwood Cologne
Penhaligon’s Tragedy of Lord George
Taylor’s Platinum
Penhaligon’s English Fern

In no particular order:

Parfums de Marly - Herod
Tom Ford - Black Orchid
Aqua di Parma - Ambra
Guerlain - L'homme Ideal

However, I could easily choose:

Aqua di Parma - Essenza
Tom Ford - Tobacco Oud
Saponificio Varesino - 70th Anniversary
Giorgio Armani - Aqua di Gio Profundo

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Not counting aftershaves:

Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
Terre d’Hermes Parfum
Tom Ford Beau de Jour EDP
Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum

Spring: VERY OLD SCHOOL “Calvin“ by Calvin Klein
Summer: L’EUA D’ISSEY Pour Homme
Fall: Obsesson by Calvin Klein
Winter: Halston Z14

Price was never huge for me. Just went with what wore well and what I liked and still do.

Spring: VERY OLD SCHOOL “Calvin“ by Calvin Klein
Summer: L’EUA D’ISSEY Pour Homme
Fall: Obsesson by Calvin Klein
Winter: Halston Z14

Price was never huge for me. Just went with what wore well and what I liked and still do.
Some classics on that list. Z14 these days probably does not get the love it deserves. Neither does the 12, whatever the letter prefix is. Of course, the vintage is better, but that is just the way things are.

I have three in no particular order. Saponeficio Varesino Desert Vetiver. Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge. Guerlain Homme. I have others, but, they are just so so.

Geo F Trumper 'GFT'
Roger & Gallet 'L'Homme' (sadly, no longer in production)

And if I count the AS splash as fragrance, Tabac Original. The EdT I wear on occasion, but it's not a 'must have' for me. My wife would Really Like me to wear Acqua di Parma, which I admit is nice but too rose-y to my nose. I believe I preferred the Intensa when I was still sampling fragrances.

Geo F Trumper 'GFT'
Roger & Gallet 'L'Homme' (sadly, no longer in production)

And if I count the AS splash as fragrance, Tabac Original. The EdT I wear on occasion, but it's not a 'must have' for me. My wife would Really Like me to wear Acqua di Parma, which I admit is nice but too rose-y to my nose. I believe I preferred the Intensa when I was still sampling fragrances.
I think the AS would qualify. I haven't tried the EdT, but the EdC is comparable in strength to an EdT. I very much enjoy both the EdC and AS, but neither made my top 4.

Top Bottom