What's new

What are your top 3 favorite scents from Declaration Grooming?

Favorite Deceleration Soap

• Total voters
On a related topic, what happened to that Murder of the Innocents thread? Did it get deleted? I thought it was an enjoyable topic and then I couldn’t find it anymore...

It really is a wonderful smelling soap and the Milksteak base is very good

On a related topic, what happened to that Murder of the Innocents thread? Did it get deleted? I thought it was an enjoyable topic and then I couldn’t find it anymore...

It really is a wonderful smelling soap and the Milksteak base is very good

wait is that different than massacre of incidents? I don’t see that on their website.

wait is that different than massacre of incidents? I don’t see that on their website.

I'm about to order some Wholly Kaw and haven't even tried Declaration yet...i don't even see this thread. Nothing, nothing here, at all. *closes eyes and hits 'X' at top right hand corner*

....*makes sure to subscribe, beforehand*

Haven't tried all of them, but I've enjoyed Yuzu Rose Patchouli, Trismegistus and Massacre of the Innocents the most. In regards to their recent releases, all of them sound appealing, but leaning towards Confluence if I had to pick one.

Declaration Grooming Milksteak has become my go to, daily driver. In no particular order,

Sellout

Massacre of the Innocents

Unconditional Surrender

Darkfall, Massacre and La Petite Prairie. Haven't tried a ton of the others yet though. Have a Confluence sample coming from Chatillon Lux, excited to try that.

Is it dominated by patchouli or rose?
Hmm, I would probably have voted Yuzu, lol.
And, though not on list above I’d vote for B Cubed and most all of the Chatillon Lux collaboration scents. And with those, to answer your other Q, the aftershave and Post-Shave Toner were quite good.

Top Bottom