What's new

What are your thoughts on Bigfoot and shows like

Finding Bigfoot, Killing Bigfoot, Mountain Monsters?

I have always been interested in cryptic type animals and stories every since I was little. So I still enjoy watching shows about it as an adult. I watch these aforementioned shows just for pure entertainment. I know these shows are all faked and scripted. As much as they show the bearded fellers on TV getting attacked by these "monsters", by now they would have caught one if it was any bit real. But it's not. Not to mention they supposedly are armed with 12ga. shotguns and rifles....enough to kill an animal. On all the different shows you noticed how they play the suspenseful music right before an attack and the animal sounds the same in all the shows. I've read on a lot of online forums and posts about some of these shows, and there's some people that really believe the shows are real. So what are your thoughts on these shows? And the Bigfoot in general?

I truly believe that their are species of animals that are elusive and have remained hidden for centuries. I've never seen any cryptic animal, nor have I known anyone who has. But I do believe there are things out there that we can't really explain. I mean we are on the same land that millions of years ago, Dinosaurs roamed. So it's possible that when we as humans came to be, other things came to be that we are just starting to find out about....

I don't believe these beings are real. No hard, conclusive evidence is ever presented in any of these shows.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Bigfoot FAKE? Don't let him hear you say that! Next you will be telling me that Wrasslin' is fake, or the Chupacabra or Batboy. If I were you, I wouldnt do any more camping out in the woods...

Of course there are lots of species still yet to be found (mostly minor variants of things already known), but not any that are bigfoot sized (except in the ocean). Those shows are just entertainment. The rare ones I've glanced at for a few minutes are just so ridiculous and illogical I have to move on.

Rehashing known information while trying to make it look fresh, unveiling some obscure footnote like it is the Dead Sea Scrolls, shows like this (or Oak Island) are garbage masquerading as entertainment. Lost all respect for Les Stroud when he tried to pull one of these off.

It's amazing to me that there are all of these people who claim to have seen Bigfoot, and just about everyone has a cell phone with a camera, yet we don't have a bunch of great pictures of Bigfoot. These days we get pictures and cell phone video of everything but not Bigfoot. It's also amazing that they can make episode after episode of these TV shows, and not come up with any real evidence of anything.

Rehashing known information while trying to make it look fresh, unveiling some obscure footnote like it is the Dead Sea Scrolls, shows like this (or Oak Island) are garbage masquerading as entertainment. Lost all respect for Les Stroud when he tried to pull one of these off.

I agree. I remember that episode where he had a camera trained on an apple and it was just gone....no concrete evidence. It doesn't just vanish.

I tried watching the new season of Mountain Monsters on tv....I could barely get through the show it was so ridiculous how loud they were hollerin and stomping through the brush. If there was anything out there it'd be long gone. I've had about enough of this show....after awhile it's just the same old thing over and over again.

Seeing is believing, and I saw Bigfoot at a monster truck show once! So I believe Bigfoot is definitely real, leaves huge tracks in the mud, and will do things to your car that your insurance company won't cover. :lol:

Every so often, a new animal of some sort is discovered. Clearly, we don't know of every species. IMO, that's the beauty and wonder of nature.

Anything is possible though not everything is likely. UFO sightings kind of dried up about the time you could rent VHS Camcorders.
Not sure what technology will do in Bigfoot. :)

proxy.php

If they found Bigfoot on that show "Finding Bigfoot", it would hit the news LONG before the show was edited and produced for television.

No, I don't believe in any cryptozoological animals.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Every so often, a new animal of some sort is discovered. Clearly, we don't know of every species. IMO, that's the beauty and wonder of nature.

A 7+ foot tall animal is not easy to hide. Even if they are the master hide and go seek champions, someone should have stumbled on to a carcass by now.

Top Bottom