What's new

What are your thoughts on Aqua Velva Musk?

Finished a bottle, thought I'd never get it again, then bought another bottle on impulse.

It's a cologne aftershave which translates to longevity and strength. Very rarely wear it to work.

So...................I guess I like it.

Finished a bottle, thought I'd never get it again, then bought another bottle on impulse.

It's a cologne aftershave which translates to longevity and strength. Very rarely wear it to work.

So...................I guess I like it.

Aqua Velva Musk always seems more like an evening fragrance, similar to Brut (another fragrance that people used way too much).

I wore it to church occasionally but IMO that's pushing it. It's a somewhat animalic, dirty kind of musk that isn't so fashionable now days for casual wear.

A.V. musk is nothing like E.L. I have it and like it very much-for the right situation.
First it’s an aftershave/cologne, which means it is a ‘weekend’ scent. A little strong
to wear to work, it’s best on your time
Also, it is loaded with glycerine, which feels great when your skin is dry. That’s one
reason why it’s cologne strength. Scents tend to dissipate quickly when it’s dry and
there’s no humidity. Finally, being a musk, it’s a winter scent. Wintertime is when you
wear heavier scents. So on a cold dry winter day, it’s perfect for the situation.

Top Bottom