What's new

What are your house cocktails

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Only cocktail I ever make, and I only make it like once maybe twice a year, is one my uncle learned when he was an RCMP officer in the NWT.

Half and half Crown Royal and Bailey's over ice. Any whisky and any Irish cream will do. Skew the ratio in either direction as you see fit (it tends to get stronger if the Bailey's is running out before the whisky, heh). It is dangerously easy to drink. They call it Wolf **** (edit: apparently a version of pee is censored, who knew).

Add some Kahlua, and you have yourself a Duck Fart.

Evan Williams and Coke/ginger ale
Manhattan with old forester rye and Carpano Antica
Pisco Sour
Hornitos margarita
Irish Car Bombs

Before I quit drinking, I didn’t do actual cocktails much. What I did like though, especially after yard work, was:

Frosted mug
A shot of orange flavored vodka poured in
Then, a cold Blue Moon in with the vodka
The shot replaces the orange slice garnish

After sampling a Wisconsin old fashion, my wife demands we keep korbel brandy in the house (along with plenty of cherries and oranges).

You only have two alcohol choices at my home, a G&T or a pale ale (Dale's can or Bass bottle). If I know in advance, you'll get either Beefeater or Bombay gin with Fever Tree or Q tonic. If you just pop in, you'll get my everyday G&T, Gordon's and Schweppes or Canada Dry. If you want a lime slice in your G&T at my home, you're out of luck. America ruined the drink with lime. Only lemon properly compliments a G&T.

Just bought some Cachaca and Diplomatico Rum - so going to make my summer list.

I haven't had Stranahan's, any recs there? I like High West okay and here in the Bay we have Wright & Brown which is pretty decent.

Martini
Gibson
Rob Roy
Manhattan
Blimey
Vesper
Old Fashioned
Sazerac
Dacquiri
Bees Knees
Margarita
Bloody Mary