What's new

What are your favorite Tube Creams?

Speick and Acqua di Parma for me. Fantastic products in every respect. For me there is no trade off in performance to soap.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A friend has recently sent me a tube of the latest Musgo Real Classic. What an AMAZING cream this is: packaging, scent, latherability, slickness, post-shave and overall performance are all at the highest level. Yes, it's pricey. But worth every penny IMHO.

I hope to get the Musgo Real Classic hard soap soon, too.

I like most of the GFT tubes, and have just ordered a new selection as mine are running out, but the Nivea Men tube I picked up in Carrefour in Dubai for about AED10 is possibly the best I have used

I recently sold all my artisan soaps(100+ artisan shaving soaps) and stayed with the classics.
The shaving creams I kept and I'm really happy with:
La Toja Classic
Palmolive Classic, Menthol
Speick
Lea Classic
Ach Brito Lavanda(incredible lavander scent), Mogno
Musgo Real Classic, Oakmoss
Proraso Green, White, Blue
Cella Extra Extra Bio
Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Principe Real, Ribeira Porto, Chiado
Vitos Tabacco and Eucalyptus shaving creams

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I recently sold all my artisan soaps(100+ artisan shaving soaps) and stayed with the classics.
The shaving creams I kept and I'm really happy with:
La Toja Classic
Palmolive Classic, Menthol
Speick
Lea Classic
Ach Brito Lavanda(incredible lavander scent), Mogno
Musgo Real Classic, Oakmoss
Proraso Green, White, Blue
Cella Extra Extra Bio
Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Principe Real, Ribeira Porto, Chiado
Vitos Tabacco and Eucalyptus shaving creams

Cella extra extra bio is currently at the top for me!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Proraso Green and Musgo Real classic scent.

I'm not sure Musgo Real is worth what they're charging for it, but it is a really nice cream.

Palmolive green
Gillette sensitive
Nivea sensitive (white)
Old spice
Grodrej (spelling?)
Dettol
I have a few new old stock Coates superior cream tubes that someone was selling back years ago and we're good but scent was less than should have been
Oh and proraso creams though I admit I haven't used them for a while.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Proraso green and blue
Ingram- the discontinued UK version and the several Egyptian variants
Palmolive- the regular and the Italian menthol- Rinfrescante
Noxzema- another Italian in a yellow tube. The old Italian white tube was my fave cream ever.

I’m getting to the point of having more creams than soaps. The Prorasos are probably the worst of the lot. I am using up a Gillette Pure right now, and next intend to use up a tube of Erasmic. I like that a lot and would get more but it’s kind of hard to find here. There is a 2012 tube of European Gillette that smells great and lathers well, two classic US Gillette lather creams from 1990 that work great, and a ‘70s vintage Mennen lather cream with a nice list of ingredients that I wish I could still buy off the drugstore shelf now.

A friend has recently sent me a tube of the latest Musgo Real Classic. What an AMAZING cream this is: packaging, scent, latherability, slickness, post-shave and overall performance are all at the highest level. Yes, it's pricey. But worth every penny IMHO.

I hope to get the Musgo Real Classic hard soap soon, too.
I don't know if they changed the recipe but I have 2 pucks from 2015 of the classic and it's great!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom