What's new

What are your favorite Tube Creams?

I tried Speick and it's an amazing cream in every aspect. I like creams for quick bowl lathering when I'm rushed for time. What creams can you gents recommend? not looking for high artisan craft pricing, just good performance etc.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
These are no particular order:
  • Palmolive (green tube is the one I have experience with)
  • Ribeira do Porto Shaving Cream by Antiga Barbearia de Bairro
  • LEA Professional (or LEA Menthol if you like menthol)
  • Godrej (I have the orange tube). Inexpensive, but "punches way above it's weight".
  • Proraso (I like the Blue, wife likes the white [for sensitive skin])
  • Geo F Trumper's Lime
I've heard great things about La Toja tube cream, I've only used the La Toja shave stick, but I love it. I'd steer clear of Tabac tube cream. I love Tabac, but the tube I got just didn't lather well, which is shocking if you know how Tabac soap lathers.

I may be back in a bit with more recommendations....I think I'm forgetting some. Tube creams are awesome....quick and easy to use, and I like the performance of 99% of the one's I've tried.

Musgo Real. I love all three that I've tried. Classic, Amber Orange and Oak Moss. When I'm done with them I'll get more. Love that stuff. Performance is also top notch for creams. I'm not happy about the relatively recent uptick in prices but I'd rather have them in my den than not.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Any of the Proraso creams, they are all great, particularly the sandalwood (red) next for me would be aloe Vera and vitamin E (blue) or Palmolive

Musgo Real. I love all three that I've tried. Classic, Amber Orange and Oak Moss. When I'm done with them I'll get more. Love that stuff. Performance is also top notch for creams. I'm not happy about the relatively recent uptick in prices but I'd rather have them in my den than not.

^This^

Then Proraso red.

If you like Proraso Green and live in the US, try C. O. Bigelow cream in the tube. You can buy it at Bath and Body Works and they always have a two for one sale or something similar. It is made by Proraso and is cheaper, at least in the US. I also love Trumper creams. In a tube, they are fairly affordable from the usual sites. In my experince, they all perform the same, regardless of scent. Eucris is amazing.

Ingram (Egyptian.)
Proraso Red
Proraso Green
Lavanda (Portugal.)
Five Fives (Egypt.)
Godrej Menthol (India.)
Lea (Spain.)
Gada Cool Mint (Lebanon.)
Lord Emofresh (Egypt.)
All of the Arko creams (Turkey.)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nivea Blue and White tubes.
Palmolive.
The Old Faulding now known as Shave Cream.
Tabac.
Israeli Menthol.
This is just to name a few.

Top Bottom