What's new

What are your favorite soaps in hot seasons?

Dear gents in this forum,
Please share us with your favorite soaps in hot seasons.
Mine are
Proraso Green/White

In fact, most of my soaps have scents suitable for cold seasons.
Thanks a bunch.

B&M Paganini’s Violin and Reserve Waves, Stirling Island Man and NO Orbit.

Proraso Green and White as well. I put away the Red until fall.

Usually something more Aquatic or lavender based such as

Barrister & mann reserve waves
Zingari man Navigator
Fine accoutrements lavender pour homme
MDC Original

Czech and Speake - Oxford and Cambridge
Hibernates for the winter, but loves those long warm summer days.

Stirling glacials (lemon chill, electric sheep, black ice, wintergreen, margaritas in the Arctic)
B&M Terror
Arko
Scheermonnik 1778

Black Ship Grooming Tortuga, The Sudsy Soapery Lavender and Peppermint,Abbate Y La Mantia Isacco (green apples&figs) MDC Vetyver and Original,Seaforth Heather, L'Occitane Cade.

Last edited:
Here you go for hot. It will lightly cool you - use lots. Slather it on. Go wild. :c1:

proxy.php

If you start now, a shave or two should keep you pretty well refrigerated until December. Of 2024.
I have never actually used that stuff. I can only imagine though as Eskimo Tuxedo is almost too mentholated for me to use enjoyably and Cryogen is apparently much colder. Ima pass on that one unless I move to the desert.

Hey! Owen’s on the telly!

Harris sure was something though.

He was even good in Harry Potter for god’s sake! He only did them because his granddaughter wouldn’t speak to him again if he didn’t.

Concerning his role as Dumbledore, Harris had stated that he did not intend to take the part at first, since he knew that his health was in decline, but he relented and accepted it because his 11-year-old granddaughter threatened to never speak to him again if he did not take it. In an interview with the Toronto Star in 2001, Harris expressed his concern that his association with the Harry Potter films would outshine the rest of his career. He explained, "Because, you see, I don't just want to be remembered for being in those bloody films, and I'm afraid that's what's going to happen to me."

linty1

My wallet cries.
Here you go for hot. It will lightly cool you - use lots. Slather it on. Go wild. :c1:

proxy.php

Oh they they changed the look of the cryogen, thats neat. For me its an "use occasionally" sorta soap when I feel like cool. I picked it up after finishing my qcs vostok.

Top Bottom