What's new

What are your Favorite Designer and Niche Aftershaves from Famous Fragrance Houses?

ADP Oud
ADP Leather
ADP Colonia
ADP Essenza
Gucci Rush
Gucci Envy
Creed Viking
Creed Aventus Cologne
Terre D'Hermes
Prada Luna Rossa
Prada Luna Rossa Carbon
Paco Invictus

I have a bottle or so of gucci envy ASL and ASB. Bittersweet to own them

but TdH and AdP ASL/B are phenom also.

Adp makes a nice after shave cream , very different from the balm.

1 million ASL is really nice
Dirty English ASL is really nice too

i imagine BdC ASL is great too.

i wish i could get Pens BB ASL, but seems impossible in US. The GN stuff is nice but not a 100% replacement.

i’ll add in zarahoff collab with GN is great too.

Last edited:
The only real "designer" aftershave I have is Pierre Cardin balm and it's great. I bought a gift set just so I could get some more when my last tube ran out. I guess my Halston Z-14 aftershaves count as well (love the smell but it's not the best performing aftershave in the world). I'm expecting a small bottle of Gucci Pour Homme aftershave soon, but I'm not sure if it's 70's GPH or 00's GPH. From the looks of it I'm guessing 70's. Got for a song on eBay, the delivery is taking forever..

I hope to one day get aftershave versions of:
Gucci Guilty Absolute
Mugler A*Men
Dior Homme
Giorgio Beverly Hills

The only real "designer" aftershave I have is Pierre Cardin balm and it's great. I bought a gift set just so I could get some more when my last tube ran out. I guess my Halston Z-14 aftershaves count as well (love the smell but it's not the best performing aftershave in the world). I'm expecting a small bottle of Gucci Pour Homme aftershave soon, but I'm not sure if it's 70's GPH or 00's GPH. From the looks of it I'm guessing 70's. Got for a song on eBay, the delivery is taking forever..

I hope to one day get aftershave versions of:
Gucci Guilty Absolute
Mugler A*Men
Dior Homme
Giorgio Beverly Hills

I just ordered the Gucci Guilty Absolute from eBay. 2 for $12.

Top Bottom