What's new

What are your favorite blades for your Game Changers?

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I have used Feather, GSB, Nacet, Gillette Platinum, and even Derby's in my GC 68, and it always delivers a nice smooth shave. I have only used Nacet and Gillette Platinum blades in my GC 84, but I only have 5 shaves with it, all smooth and close.

I have no preference(s) at this time. Currently, I am cycling through several brands with varying results. I have about 35 each of Astra SPs and Personna blades in storage In the near future I will be sending some of these to the 'Blade Exchange' in order to try some blades I have not yet used.

I've only used Personna Lab Blues and they have been great. Plan on trying Astra SP and Feathers next. THE GC is my new goto razor so I'll have plenty of opportunities to try blades.

Got a sample pack with all the big names and then some. I've tried most of them and the ones that work the best for me are the derby extra

I just had a phenomenal shave with a GSB in my GC68 before heading out to see Bob Dylan. Not sure why, but I have just not spent enough time with my GSBs - that's about the change. What a great blade!

I've had a pretty good shave with the Shark SS and my GC68. I shaved with the combo for 10 shaves and most of them were good. Slightly rough on the first passes but I still enjoyed it overall.

Used a Gillette Platinum in my .84 today on 2 days growth. I got just as close of a shave, compared to the Personnas (both Med Preps and Lab Blue) but it was a more comfortable shave.

7 O'clock Green, ASCO, Astra SP, Crown, Personna Reds, Derby Premium, almost every blade I've put in either my .68 and .84 work great. The only blade I had an issue with was Big Ben, and that one hasn't worked in anything for me.

Top Bottom