What's new

What are your favorite aftershave balms?

I'm currently overseas.

So, no alcohol in my aftershaves except Aqua Velva (have) and Brut, which are in the BX. I also currently have Captain's Choice Venture and Nivea sensitive in the rotation.

So, who makes your favorite balm? I'm looking to add 1/2 soap/balm sets to the rotation.

I'm currently overseas.

So, no alcohol in my aftershaves except Aqua Velva (have) and Brut, which are in the BX. I also currently have Captain's Choice Venture and Nivea sensitive in the rotation.

So, who makes your favorite balm? I'm looking to add 1/2 soap/balm sets to the rotation.
I love Nivea. I also have an Old Spice Aftershave Lotion which is very good as well. Not easy to find though.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

B&M makes a good one, Stirling, L'Occitane makes a few, Soap Commander,
There are quite a few good balms available that are all pretty good.
Look at Maggards.com, West Coast shaving.com or use the search function on this site for "Balms'.
Shipping may be an expense from the US.

Sets? Baume.be cream/balm. Speick cream or stick/balm. L’Occitane Cade soap/balm. For short money, Pacific cream/balm. I like the first two best. But, I do not like Nivea Sensitive balm, so...

My favorite balms are Boellis Panama 1924 and Baume Be. Stirling and Crowne & Crane. There are so many good ones just find a scent you like.

I ended up with a B&M and Stirling set on the way.

APO shipping isn't any more than normal 1st class, but it takes forever...

looks like you already purchased something but I'll chime in anyway... for a readily available and affordable balm you can't go wrong with Nivea... I also am quite happy with... Tumpers skin food, Zingariman balm, and L'Occitane aftershave balm (that actually comes in a metal tube like their hand creams). All great stuff and would buy all again when I run out.

371895-original.png

Thanks for all the ideas!

I have limited storage space, so it's going to take awhile to go through all these suggestions

I have a few aftershave balms, but Nivea Aftershave Balm works the best and it is suitable for every season for me.

I've ordered another balm that is said to rival the Nivea Balm, it's called Anherb Aftershave Lotion and when it gets delivered I'll get a chance to compare.

Top Bottom