What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Another Boti knot today,this time in HMW👍
20221202_121256.jpg

I spy with my little eye, something that rhymes with "great"! 😁

Nice acquisitions! You've got some fine taste my good man. Enjoy!

Thank you sir !
From that stash of soaps, only the Apsley and Marlborough are new tries for me. Floris and TH1805 are heavenly.
Can't recall exact pricing, but the cost of Apsley in Wood alone, here in the states, is roughly what I paid for it AND the refill in UK - practically BOGO :devil:

The pair of TIs are headed out for honing this weekend :applause:

How do you find the whiskey woods scent
Whiskey woods is a great manly aroma. I find it has great staying power as well...
I prefer it over Clubman, and I like Clubman very much.

Ordered November 14, the nail biting has ended

View attachment 1565804
Beauty !!
I have mine prepping for it's initial lathers as we speak

Todays mail call via The Razor Company. I purchased this set from their Black Friday Sale from Southern Witchcraft in the soap, after shave splash & fragrance in eau de parfum concentration. Their soaps & splashes are really nice performers but, their scents have never agreed with my scent receptors and I found their creations to be a bit outside of the box for me, especially Autumn Ash, Lycanthropy & Necromantic. Still, I saw the sale and decided to give them one more shot in winning me over on na scent. I don’t care how good a soap can perform in every facet but, if it doesn’t at least smell decent enough to my nose it just doesn’t stay. Simple as that. Gravefruit II smells quite nice, at least out of the soap jar and a quick spritz of the fragrance. I get some nice citruses, a floral component and nice woods that mostly consists of Cedar as I don’t get practically any Sandalwood at all. Nonetheless it seems that this collection might be the first from Southern Witchcraft that stays in the den.

6A4D6A33-BA67-477E-887F-3747C0B6FD32.jpeg

6F813776-0A44-47B3-B111-CD54BD984B18.jpeg

34C02867-2A4F-460E-80ED-D1B60B427EFF.jpeg

Todays mail call via The Razor Company. I purchased this set from their Black Friday Sale from Southern Witchcraft in the soap, after shave splash & fragrance in eau de parfum concentration. Their soaps & splashes are really nice performers but, their scents have never agreed with my scent receptors and I found their creations to be a bit outside of the box for me, especially Autumn Ash, Lycanthropy & Necromantic. Still, I saw the sale and decided to give them one more shot in winning me over on na scent. I don’t care how good a soap can perform in every facet but, if it doesn’t at least smell decent enough to my nose it just doesn’t stay. Simple as that. Gravefruit II smells quite nice, at least out of the soap jar and a quick spritz of the fragrance. I get some nice citruses, a floral component and nice woods that mostly consists of Cedar as I don’t get practically any Sandalwood at all. Nonetheless it seems that this collection might be the first from Southern Witchcraft that stays in the den.

View attachment 1566459

View attachment 1566458

View attachment 1566460
I agree. Have only tried Autumn Ash. Loved the performance but it was too much on the olfactory nerve. I will have to check this one out.

I agree. Have only tried Autumn Ash. Loved the performance but it was too much on the olfactory nerve. I will have to check this one out.

I’m not completely sure but, I believe this was a limited release? I know I was on their website about 2-3 weeks ago and all I saw was the after shave splash. Don’t know if they’ve restocked on either of the other products since then. Might be worth to check it out and if it’s not available there, I know for a fact that The Razor Company has the complete set and products separately as well. And on sale.

Top Bottom