What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I tried one from Truefitt and Hill early on and remember that I quite liked it. It certainly smells much better than the last one.

EDB72216-D40C-412A-A209-3131170144FE.jpeg

IMG_20220701_123204.jpg

Hmmppfff I was extremely enthousiast about Clubguy but smelling the puck, dry with no water it doesn't even resemble Clubman Pinaud. I'm hoping lathering it up will make all the difference.

The diver down I wasnt too sure about and surely this scent seems a bit meh as well, thats dry and from the container. I get some spearmint, maybe a hint of Rum but thats about it.

I didn't like Cad, dont really like the scent of Future Fiction either. Cold Spices was alright.

The Atomic Age Bay Rum is pure love ofcourse. I ran out quite a while ago, it's great to have it back in my collection. Too bad I can't find the aftershave in stock in Europe.

Last edited:
20220702_191420.jpg

•Gems ptfe by Personna x20 £4.80
•Mitchell's Wool Fat in dark oak bowl £10.75

I got these two bargains from Connoughtshaving.com, the blades are tryed, tested and trusted via many shaves with my Ever Ready 1912. Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap is something that I have never used before, but based on what I have read about it on B&B I am looking forward to when My Proraso Red is used up and I can use this soap and find out for myself just how good it is.

20220704_104906.jpg

•Mühle Universal Razor & brush stand
•Mühle pure cotton shaving towels x2

Both of these purchases, while a well needed upgrade for my shave den, are also the reason why I didn't join this months GRUME. My Beagle now has a brush stand that allows it to splay properly and I have a stand that is SR compatible.

This is the last of my scheduled purchases for this month.

Top Bottom