What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I've seen so many positive reviews of the new King C. Gillette blades so when I saw two ten packs on eBay for a steal I jumped on them. These blades retail on Amazon for about $6 per 10 blades so pretty darned expensive. After having open the package today I can see part of the reason why. Look at this presentation.

KCG_Blades.jpg

Two tucks in a bespoke little box. Talk about wasteful packaging. Sheesh. Anyway, I hope they are as good as people have made them out to be.

I had a Norton Commando motorcycle. At the time it was one of the hottest cycles.
When idling on the center stand she would move, quickly shaking. Moving twelve inches in no time.
She handled so well. Moving with you. Joy.
Pieces would shake loose needing to be tighten while on a ride, needing to stop.
I had to have two sets of plugs. One for around town, one for the highway.
Such joy! So much …..
Hoping Treesa is not that way.
When she was good, she was so very good.
When she was bad she was a b****.

Last edited:
The Original Autostrop
Today I received my coveted Autostrop “A1”
It was as black as sin when it arrived. I had it in pieces so fast, I didn’t even get a before photo.
41453DD3-7BAB-4CBC-815D-DFF4175FEC53.jpeg

I tried silver polish “Silvo”, and it didn’t do anything at all.
I know you shouldn’t, but I finally got out the Brasso and went at it. It was all it could do to cut through the black oxidization.
EF71858B-6043-4E87-82F3-A6F2498CFA93.jpeg

7406B84D-711E-4B05-9EAD-466302F2CA1A.jpeg

04F483D5-6142-47C5-B7E0-41AE328411C3.jpeg

Instead of a lever, the A1 has a spring button in the back to push the comb outward While fitting the blade into the stops.
F786308B-7DCE-4FEA-8CB7-4ED9FB3219B2.jpeg

I know the blade “door” looks black in the last two pics, but that’s just the lighting.

Top Bottom