What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

First time buying from Murphy & McNeil a pre-owned brand new Chasing the dragon (Kaizen 2) soap and splash set, it smells divine now I want to hunt down the edp

20210918_174536.jpg

Mail call[emoji7][emoji7] the beautiful polished brass OC Blackbird
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Fayiz D.
Couldn’t help but notice the Stirling Peach aftershave and also the PAA Immortal Peach aftershave. I take it you are a peach freak like me? Peach is one of my favorite scents in all the world. I only wish there were more soaps/aftershaves available with good peach scents. I have had both of the aftershaves in your pic. Currently using the PAA Immortal Peach with menthol. I love the ”Star Jelly” formulation. Works great for me.

Oh, nice razor, too.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Over two months ago, placed an order with Ms. Anna over at Simpson for a G2 3band super Eagle... after a wait (and fall out of grume):

E252AF15-2FE7-43F3-A3EB-4C61D91C32BE.jpeg

46EF1E85-EEC5-49D9-989F-3BDE7A06E620.jpeg

Whoops! Was sent their 2 band. After a few emails, sent the brush back, and TODAY:

5029F889-6DD6-42D5-9A04-686C5DD1E227.jpeg

D92BEA0D-CBC7-4352-A63C-9159DC0AF730.jpeg

18F95AAE-ED24-447E-9AC2-98ABF58DF49D.jpeg

Ah success! It took way longer than expected but we finally got there, a G2 Eagle in their 3 band super. Its a cute little brush.

Over two months ago, placed an order with Ms. Anna over at Simpson for a G2 3band super Eagle... after a wait (and fall out of grume):

View attachment 1332613

View attachment 1332614

Whoops! Was sent their 2 band. After a few emails, sent the brush back, and TODAY:

View attachment 1332616

View attachment 1332617

View attachment 1332618

Ah success! It took way longer than expected but we finally got there, a G2 Eagle in their 3 band super. Its a cute little brush.
Hopefully they let you keep the one that got sent to you in error

A couple of birthday presents from Monday (there is also another Phoenix and Beau soap (Trafalgar) and aftershave balm (Luna) on route)

The scuttle is from Steve Woodhead pottery on etsy. I shaved with it this morning and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a lather scuttle, he does them in a few different styles and sizes to.

both.jpg
open.jpg
bowl2.jpg
bowl.jpg

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hopefully they let you keep the one that got sent to you in error

Honestly? Deep down I was hoping they would maybe send me some soap, or just something for the inconvenience, but nope, nothing. I sent the first brush back with tracking, as was told to me in our email convos. Mark (from Simpson) -did- apologize for the troubles in our emails.

But I'm not upset or anything (really, I'm happy with the brush), I got what I paid for, and all I am owed.

Top Bottom