What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

26ED2A4D-5B28-4137-BDCB-1EB7772630FF.jpegC79B67D2-EB2F-4DD6-A0CC-497E3805D807.jpeg3C4621F2-4BD3-4660-8ECC-2169ACBE4CA8.jpeg4E1268B3-3B8E-469D-A087-1058B42BF383.jpeg
Some Schick SS blades and a made in Canada old type. Even though the neck separates from the handle pretty easily I think I’m gonna clean it up but keep the patina on this one

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Won this rare adjustable razor TARMAX DE, Mfg 2021 (4 only made) at a fund raiser rally recently. Tom White @twhite who designs razors and enjoys this hobby is a seasoned machinist & donated it to the fund raiser rally and is a very interesting adjustable razor, he also designed a TARMAX SE adjustable razor that holds a Gem blade. The razor feels good in the hand.
Jim Roe who is a well known brush maker & razor hobbyist made the razor case.
I Will give it a shave tomorrow to see how it works.
Tom White TARMAX creation B&B 3.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Won this rare adjustable razor TARMAX DE, Mfg 2021 (4 only made) at a fund raiser rally recently. Tom White @twhite who designs razors and enjoys this hobby is a seasoned machinist & donated it to the fund raiser rally and is a very interesting adjustable razor, he also designed a TARMAX SE adjustable razor that holds a Gem blade. The razor feels good in the hand.
Jim Roe who is a well known brush maker & razor hobbyist made the razor case.
I Will give it a shave tomorrow to see how it works.
View attachment 1328250
Have some great shaves!
I think you can call yourself a rare art collector.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

photo_2021-09-15_04-31-56.jpg

It has been a few days now, but, this was my last package. Stocking up on Fine Lavender Pour Homme. I like the sample of executive man through the package. That surprises me as the profile didn't sound good to me. I will use it when my bar of Mistral that I opened at the end of May is used up. It should last well into next year some time as it is still huge. Then there is Varen. The performance of all four products is super. The scent though. One of these days I will learn not to buy blind. Luckily I scooped it. It starts out as as pleasant fougere with a note that is something like cucumber to it. I am not great at analyzing scents so I could be off, but that one note dominates till after dry down where it is more pleasant. Before I commit again on Stirling I need some samples. Maybe Executive man? Maybe I will have to open it up and lather it once before pulling the trigger. Either way I won't be ordering any more soap this month I don't think. I still have Darkfall coming which was also a blind buy. Hopefully I like it.

Top Bottom