What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Reuzel Shave Cream
I was at the pharmacy waiting for my prescriptions and found this in the clearance bin. I always liked the guillotiné pictured on the front.
Im glad I looked it up in the forums as it seems it’s one of those latherless, brushless type creams.
0DAC2DE6-9AE8-47AB-8211-37F84525CF26.jpeg

It’s been a busy day for deliveries. The postman rang twice today. Actually it was two different postmen.
The first delivery is a Seki Edge toenail clippers from the sword making capital of the world Via Fendrihan. I bought a pair of the fingernail clippers five years ago and they are just as sharp as the day I got them. Snick, snick, snick…
11291F24-5AAD-4763-920E-9BF107E74D2B.jpeg

The second parcel are some basics from Top of the Chain.
C6E582B7-B00D-425F-8C81-3CFCCC529FAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Mail call, courtesy of Sam and Dean!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, Winchester!

proxy.php

proxy.php
I was looking at a razor much like that one, but with a different name. What kind of blade does that one take? I asked the seller and he didn’t know how to take the blade out or anything about razors.

I was looking at a razor much like that one, but with a different name. What kind of blade does that one take? I asked the seller and he didn’t know how to take the blade out or anything about razors.

These use a proprietary blade normally…

proxy.php

…but you can carefully seat a modern injector blade into them.

proxy.php

Please note the gap. This version of the razor doesn’t have stops like the Christy does. I would be mindful if you’re going to attempt to shave with one.

Last edited:
A new to me champaign Starburst K1 courtesy of kcbrett here on the forum. My first BST purchase. Woot. Back ups for the backup of my favorite mentholated AS. Why didn't I buy anymore? Because I couldn't find anymore! I've been excited for this all week...The Vintage Tabac AS with Matching Cologne. Both are unused and have found a good home on my shelf. Not a chip on either, nor a scratch. They will be loved and thoroughly used.
20210909_184105.jpg

I was tempted by the gents from the Slantember thread to get a Fatip and here she is today. Ordered from Pasteur’s as well as my first boar brush and first Noble Otter soaps. I’m surprised at how stiff the brush is but even more surprised that it doesn’t smell at all. It actually has a faint cleanser/sanitizer scent. Also, I lived in NYC for several years and probably walked by Pasteur’s numerous times not knowing what it was before I knew about wet shaving. Missed opportunity there.
40311133-AE32-4206-8CBF-923772B7E16E.jpeg

A new to me champaign Starburst K1 courtesy of kcbrett here on the forum. My first BST purchase. Woot. Back ups for the backup of my favorite mentholated AS. Why didn't I buy anymore? Because I couldn't find anymore! I've been excited for this all week...The Vintage Tabac AS with Matching Cologne. Both are unused and have found a good home on my shelf. Not a chip on either, nor a scratch. They will be loved and thoroughly used. View attachment 1325627
Vintage Tabac set! Wow I want that. Good catch.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20210909_140509343.jpg

I had to post this in full size.

It's from the year and quarter of my folks marriage, a Z3... Got it on the 'bay, and the seller wrote a note enclosed saying it was her FIL's from his attic, and she was glad someone was going to get some use out of it!
That note meant as much to me as the razor, seriously. If this razor has been used more than twice I'd be shocked. There is a cylindrical container I assume is for a shave stick? Also had a money clip and a flashlight with a battery I've not yet gotten out.

And I was the ONLY bidder. Lol, actually forgot that I'd bid on it till I'd won it!

Top Bottom