What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

View attachment 1276387
Super excited about my new Inigo Montoya themed shaving soap from CBL! As many of you old timers know, I’ve had the Inego avatar since I started on the forums back in 2013 and I’ve had an affinity for the film the Princess Bride since the early 1990’s. I’m really excited about this scent, it’s right in my wheel house.
View attachment 1276388
Matt, that is awesome! Tell us more. Is this something you are planning on selling or only for personal use?

linty1

My wallet cries.
View attachment 1276387
Super excited about my new Inigo Montoya themed shaving soap from CBL! As many of you old timers know, I’ve had the Inego avatar since I started on the forums back in 2013 and I’ve had an affinity for the film the Princess Bride since the early 1990’s. I’m really excited about this scent, it’s right in my wheel house.
View attachment 1276388

Hey thats your profile photo! I always (and mistakenly) thought it was Doug Henning. Cool!

PXL_20210603_195049867.jpg

Rocnel 2021 Sailor arrived today... ooh-wee!

PXL_20210603_211603374.jpg

@GNR , it’s really mind-blowing to me that you like the Blackland Sabre so much that you ran out and bought several GEM/Ever-Ready predecessors.
I really enjoy the shaves with the GEM PTFE blade format. The GEM PTFE blade just works really well for me, efficient, long lasting, and comfortable.
I have found some GEM razors that I’ll probably move along via PIFs but the MMOC and 1912 razors are keepers.
Pretty sure my rotation for the foreseeable future will be Sabre L1/L2, 1912s, and GEM Micromatic Open Comb (MMOC) razors.

Top Bottom