What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Two used soaps i got from a Facebook group.
I love the scent on both of these, especially the Maggards one [emoji108]
proxy.php

Agreed, I think a lid might be difficult because you have the handle that has the brush hold part.. maybe if you found one that fits -into- the bowl instead of over it?

And yes on the slipping, I usually just place it on a folded towel.
Someone mentioned stretching silicone lids just have to see if it works with that shape.
And there are silicone stick on Feet. But tempting to take bathroom silicone clear make a ring wait to partially cure put foil and a glass plate on top to level and dry.

I'm glad your stand fits, i received one that was too small and had to return it for the larger one🙄 just waiting on it arriving🤔

Did they ship the wrong one?

The stands are fantastic. The one for my bronze is like just barely wide enough to fit the handle. When you drop it in it kind of swooshes in there easily but there is zero play. The tolerances are really tight. The SS seems to be just a hair looser but not by much at all. Might be because of the swirl pattern on the barber pole. But the stands are heavy and beautifully machined.

Did they ship the wrong one?

The stands are fantastic. The one for my bronze is like just barely wide enough to fit the handle. When you drop it in it kind of swooshes in there easily but there is zero play. The tolerances are really tight. The SS seems to be just a hair looser but not by much at all. Might be because of the swirl pattern on the barber pole. But the stands are heavy and beautifully machined.
there are 2 sizes apparently but it doesn't say on their website what size fits what, so i ordered no 1 when it should have been no 2,i would have thought when they seen the wrong size stand being ordered with a particular razor they may have messaged to see if I'm sure this was the stand i want, but they didn't, so on unpacking i discovered it was too small so had to return it, the replacement should arrive in a few days😁

20210410_190542.jpg
This is yesterday's haul. I bought the set for the razor but the fantastic case & blade bank are really nice. A 1937 Decollete set. The case was made in England for Gillette for this kit. The razor is outstanding with a little wear on the head and no splits or wear on the handle.
The little razor shaved very close and was communicative to a high degree. Makes for a good shave.
Also arrived today was a leather case made for the Gillette Traveler set. Needs a little conditioning and some TLC.

Today USPS delivered my two brush / razor stands from Phoenix Shaving. The items are tall and hefty. The left one is holding my Van der Hagen razor and Gray Dog brush. The right one has my Omega 11126 brush and the WCS 84S razor.
New Brush  & Razor Stands.jpg

In addition, I received a decal for my blade bank.
Blade Ban 'enhanced'.jpg

Nope nope and more nope.

I will smell like a cat urinated on me at a nursing home when I am in a nursing home and have a cat until then this is where this will stay.
View attachment 1250099
Have a great day.

(I hope) No elders were harmed in the making of this post.
C'mon, man, all you have to do it decant it into a glass bottle and in about three months it will become the most amazingly beautiful fragrance you have ever smelled!

I mean, it does that, right? :001_rolle

Top Bottom