What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Today's shipment ...
RR Wunderbar with iKon OSS handle .. With cover ..

IMG_20210312_151302.jpg

IMG_20210312_151249.jpg

Received mine from a shaving buddy who hesitated due to that unique scent. Smells a bit whacky but ok to me the proof will be in the shaving tomorrow
You're right there about the scent...especially the balm..the balm strength is much more than the soap. I taking hourly sniff to get used to the day I use this shop and balm. My wife's feedback is a bit encouraging, from near she pinches her nose but from afar she says smells like a Cigar!!! 😅😅 I look forward to your report...

You're right there about the scent...especially the balm..the balm strength is much more than the soap. I taking hourly sniff to get used to the day I use this shop and balm. My wife's feedback is a bit encouraging, from near she pinches her nose but from afar she says smells like a Cigar!!! 😅😅 I look forward to your report...
Hmmm might schedule it for Sunday.
Tomorrow I have patients and as a therapist they might frown upon a smoking therapist 😝

OTOH eigengrau is a lot worse

Last edited:
The deed is done, for me it smells like amphora pipe tobacco

Attachments

• 23BC3A29-33BC-4BD1-9819-BE183009ACD7.jpeg
    23BC3A29-33BC-4BD1-9819-BE183009ACD7.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 162F89E3-05EA-4E92-9E13-46DF995BD4B3.jpeg
    162F89E3-05EA-4E92-9E13-46DF995BD4B3.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 16
The deed is done, for me it smells like amphora pipe tobacco
It is funny how a smell and sound can bring memories. For me it was the amphora linked to an uncle of mine which was a good one.

The same if someone puts on the sound of la gasolina from daddy yankee it gives me a big smile bringing me back to a dom rep bar where a local girl raped a roof support pole on that sound that pole will never come down trust me ;-)
Still not my music.

Top Bottom