What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Almost there...

proxy.php

Ooh!

proxy.php

This is a horn handle restoration, with a 24mm two band Badger.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Picked this up on another BST. I had been drooling over one and my wife finally said "then get the razor" so I did. Thanks to the USPS it only took 2 days to travel 360 miles and 4 days to travel 12 miles.View attachment 1207786View attachment 1207787
That was a good deal it that was the one with the 150 blades thrown in also. If itis the 1st generation it will also take a Gem blade with the spine taken off which is a easy task. The Gem blade is a better blade IMO. I have the One blade Core and really like it with a 3 pass shave.

That was a good deal it that was the one with the 150 blades thrown in also. If itis the 1st generation it will also take a Gem blade with the spine taken off which is a easy task. The Gem blade is a better blade IMO. I have the One blade Core and really like it with a 3 pass shave.
Unfortunately it wasn't that one. But I now have a Genesis V2 and I did pick up 100 blades on the BST for a good price. Two months ago I got the Core, liked it and for Christmas got a Hybrid. Then I kept saying I would like to have the Genesis and my wife and another member here enabled me.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Today's Mail Call

I received some Pre de Provence Bergamot & Thyme.
I've already used PDP #63, and have been wanting to try this version of PDP for a while now.
I've read the Bergamot & Thyme is the same as the #63 version of PDP, except with a different scent, so I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as much as the #63.

20210113_140737_kindlephoto-180366171.jpg

20210113_140916_kindlephoto-180456965.jpg

Online Find for $10 E-4 Near Mint Fatboy EverReady 100 Shave Brush Vintage (1) Shock Platinum Plus Blade I don't know if I'd use it same with the personna platinum plus the old lady use to do flea markets back in the day

Nice Score.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom